Pirate night on the 4 night wish ?

Was there a pirate night dinner or was it the regular dinner? We have Palo on the last night, but the kids do not want to miss any of the standard menus/show, so I am thinking it might need to be changed???

Ours was night 3 of a 4 night cruise, I should have clarified. It was a pirate night menu in the MDR’s and a pirate rock show up on deck with fireworks.

If its a 4 night you get the pirate night menu and its usually night 3. If its a 3 night then you get the standard MDR menus for all and I believe pirate night is night 2

Ours was last night on the four night Wish cruise which was Castaway day. So night three.

Last edited:

I was on a 4 night Wish cruise and can confirm it was on night 3 (Nassau) for us as well! Drink up me hearties!

So I am slightly confused...for the 4 night, it's night 3, which is the Wednesday. night. But you will not have been able to go through all the 3 dining options by then, you would only accomplish that night 4 (Thursday). How do they handle this?

I was just on the 3 night Wish and it was night two (Saturday). Very low key, which I liked.

So I am slightly confused...for the 4 night, it's night 3, which is the Wednesday. night. But you will not have been able to go through all the 3 dining options by then, you would only accomplish that night 4 (Thursday). How do they handle this?

I was just on the 3 night Wish and it was night two (Saturday). Very low key, which I liked.
You go to your night 2 MDR again (and get the pirate menu that night) and then you visit the 3rd one on your last night.

Our 4-night, the pirate night was on day 3/Castaway Cay day.
It was also the same MDR as the previous night for us, so we were at Arendelle again but without the Arendelle show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!