Pirate night on the 4 night wish ?

christmasmagic

Mouseketeer
Hi! I am so sorry if this has been posted somewhere I am missing it. Does anyone know if there is going to be a pirate night on the 4 night Wish sailings?

Thanks!

26th September its on Day 3 which is Castaway day. They have the pirate night makeovers available so I would assume yes it is definitely Pirate Night :D

It probably depends on which itinerary you’re on - some go day at sea, Nassau, CC, and others go Nassau, CC, day at sea.

Although from the above it seems to be ok night 3 regardless of itinerary.

26th September its on Day 3 which is Castaway day. They have the pirate night makeovers available so I would assume yes it is definitely Pirate Night :D
How do you see the pirate night makeovers? Are they offered separately from BBB?

Hmm so I’m on a 3 night. Do you think if it’s not offered that means we don’t have a pirate night?
The Pirate League makeovers aren't returning until fall this year. So if you're sailing this summer, that's why you don't see them. We have a B2B in August (3 & 4 night) and it's not listed for either.

The Pirate League makeovers aren't returning until fall this year. So if you're sailing this summer, that's why you don't see them. We have a B2B in August (3 & 4 night) and it's not listed for either.

Ah so this kind of makes sense. I'm sailing 26th September and its showing on there

Oh cool! Thanks. We’re sailing in August.

Does that mean the entire Pirate Night won't be returning until fall, or just the makeover? We're on wish departing 7/25. Thanks!

I've never done a 3 night so not sure to be honest. It may be that they don't do the makeovers on the 3 night?
Ok, questions, if you do a 3 night in the Caribbean, do they still do fireworks? Is there still a "pirate night"? Do you miss the normal menu at one of the rotational resteraunts or do they skip the pirate night menu? We have only done a 4 night. We are thinking of a 3 night next time, but don't want to give up the special shows and menus at the restaurants or the fireworks. We could live without the pirate night menu though

Ok, questions, if you do a 3 night in the Caribbean, do they still do fireworks? Is there still a "pirate night"? Do you miss the normal menu at one of the rotational resteraunts or do they skip the pirate night menu? We have only done a 4 night. We are thinking of a 3 night next time, but don't want to give up the special shows and menus at the restaurants or the fireworks. We could live without the pirate night menu though
There’s no pirate night menu or pirate activities during dinner but there’s still a pirate show and fireworks

Where can you see, in advance, when pirate night (and formal night for that matter) will be on your specific cruise itinerary? Is it on Disney’s website? The app?

Where can you see, in advance, when pirate night (and formal night for that matter) will be on your specific cruise itinerary? Is it on Disney’s website? The app?
It officially doesn’t tell you anywhere but once activities open up it shows the pirate night makeover on pirate night as a booking option

Any guesses on whether Pirate Night will be on Day 2 (sea day) or Day 3 (Nassau)? I cannot see anything under BBB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!