Pinkcow's DCL Wedding 12/8/09..... 1 Year Later!

We picked a favor! :cool1:

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm thinking we'll add a clear sticker to the bottom with something like "Thank you for attending the wedding" and maybe wrap them like Christmas presents.

We'll still do the yet-to-be determined gift bags or Christmas tree in the stateroom too. :goodvibes

Hi All! Hope you had a great 4th!

Well I'm very exicited because in a little over a week I'll be in Orlando! :cool1: It's going to be a quick solo trip to visit family. I am however plotting to go to David's for bridesmaid dresses, and possibly a quick trip to DTD...

Whoo Hoo! :cool1:

The favor is super adorable! I know I'd be excited to get a cool wedding favor like that! ;)

Yay yay yay for being in Orlando shortly! :yay: Keep us updated!

The favor is super adorable! I know I'd be excited to get a cool wedding favor like that! ;)

Yay yay yay for being in Orlando shortly! :yay: Keep us updated!

Thanks!! The favors are supposed to arrive tommorrow, all 40lbs of it! :lmao: I am really excited about visiting Orlando, there will clearly be some wedding planning going on! :cool1:

I love the favors!!! Ill be in Orlando next week Ill be doing some wedding planning to.

Ann I hope to see you there! Have a fantastic trip, and lots of wedding plans!!! We want to hear all about them! :cool1:

Well I'm off to Orlando! Unfortunately, I learned my wedding plots have been foiled!! Curses! :lmao: It's all due to a good cause though, my sis might be having her baby at any time! :love:

the favor is too cute! I love the tink snowglobe! Where did you get it?

So I'm back from Orlando! It was just a brief visit. We were on baby watch, so my wedding planning fell through. But still a good time! :goodvibes

Here are some of the highlights-

Shuttle launch!

shuttle1.jpg

shuttle2.jpg

One of my favorite pastimes is jet skiing, and I went on one of the best adventures ever!! I went through a nature preserve, and it was just gorgeous. There were so many birds, plants, and possibly even some manatees! No worries, all was seen at an idle. After that, I hit the open water! Guess what I saw.... The Disney Wonder!!! I totally buzzed it too! Well, really as much as one can buzz The Wonder in the Banana River without going into the Manatee zone!! :laughing: :rotfl:

Since I don't have a waterproof camera, and the thought of taking my iPhone out of its case on a jet ski in the middle of a river was just scary, I have no pictures. So, you will have to make due with this one I found on the web-

disneymagicnews.jpg

There were some pods of dolphins as well! Again use your imagination here :lmao:--

dolphins.jpg

All in all it was a great time! :goodvibes

So my littlest sis and I went to David's here in MN. We tried on a bunch of dresses, and were in constant contact with my other prego sis in FL. Here are the dresses they liked best so far-

dress3copy.jpg

(sorry about the heads being cut off) The plan is buy on Ebay to save some serious cash.

:goodvibes

Glad you had a nice time in FL! Both of those BM dresses are very pretty! :goodvibes

Thank you it was certainly a good time, and it was great to see my family!

We were originally going to do the BM's dresses in watermelon, but this jr. bridesmaid's dress does not come in that color. So, we may change to apple, or go with a different style all together. Since my sis's will be wearing the dresses and have to feel compfortable in them, I'd like them to make the final determination. My only concern is the pick-ups on these dresses may be more princessy than mine! :rotfl2:

I'm so doing the banana dance!! :banana::banana::banana:

We just switched our last two days at Disney from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Old Key West, and saved a whole ton of money in the process!! :banana: (I feel a Geico commercial coming on!)

Back in ye olde day when I was a CM, OKW was one of the few resorts I did not see in person, so I'm really excited!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter