Pinkcow's DCL Wedding 12/8/09..... 1 Year Later!

excellent reviews. They are always helpful

I really enjoyed reading your PJ/TR.

I'm so glad! :goodvibes

This board gets so clogged with actual TRs, PJs for weddings that are 3 years away, etc, that all the threads I read get lost! Anyway, I just found yours again and finished it.

Again, everything was so beautiful. I loved your reflection and am glad you and DH had such a magical time. It looked like a really fun wedding to be at :goodvibes

Thank you! We had the time of our lives, it was just incredible! So, I'm now secretly plotting our next trip! :scratchin

Hi ~ I've read your journal twenty times now. Love, love, love the details! Thanks for sharing. Its made me excited about my own wedding!

Hi All,

Thought I would give an update, as we mark one year of happily ever after! We chose to celebrate, by what else? A trip to Disney of course! I have a new trip report, you can check it out here.

I also have a new blog I've been working on for the last few months. Its major emphasis is saving money at Disney. Let me know what you think!

Both the hubby and I have been moving right along with our jobs, and we are looking forward to the future!

All is well in the world of pinkcow! :cutie:

Hey there...just finally finished reading your PJ/TR...I loved it!!! All of your ideas were awesome and everything came together perfectly!! I can't wait to read your TR for your 1st anniversary trip now....I am glad for such a good review of a DCL wedding....DH and I are going to go this route for our VR, hopefully in 2013....I really need to update my PJ....it's so old!! Well, thanks for sharing....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!