Pinkcow's DCL Wedding 12/8/09..... 1 Year Later!

love the BM dresses! Both are cute! :yay: for saving money! We were able to switch to Free dining for our trip! WOO HOO!!!

I scheduled my fitting today! EEK!! Getting closer!!

love the BM dresses! Both are cute! :yay: for saving money! We were able to switch to Free dining for our trip! WOO HOO!!!

I scheduled my fitting today! EEK!! Getting closer!!

That's so awesome you got free dining!! :banana: I tried to swindle my way into it, but not so much luck! :rotfl:

It is getting so close so quick! It's going to be 4 months pretty quickly, oh gosh!! :lmao: I better get a move on! Good luck with your fitting!

I did some shopping (at work!) and picked up some great finds-

First up, the stationery to welcome everyone on the ship-

41429_90426_B_comp_LRG.jpg

The envelope is super thick and is glittered, which I really kinda like!

Stationery for the photo hunt-

MM08129_lrg.jpg

.....and Fish Extender Gifts!

uploader.jpg

Each one will have a bandanna, eye patch and mardi gras beads. Here's the bandanna unfolded-

fvt2824_xl1.jpg

Yay!

I was at the Mall of America the other day with my lil sis, and saw the coolest idea for a wedding favor.. Legos! You could have a brick customized with your name and date, and then build little planes, cars or something to do with your theme! Another thought is to provide instructions to your guests to build something that totally you!

Alright, I'm a complete dork! But, if you've gotten this far in my PJ, you already know that! :rotfl:

The cost was about $3 per brick, and available at The Lego Imagination Center.

Here's a pick-

legos.jpg

What a cute idea!! :cutie: Any idea what you and your DF would want the legos to be used to make?

What a cute idea!! :cutie: Any idea what you and your DF would want the legos to be used to make?

We're definitely going to stick to the snow globes, but I think little ships, planes or anything Disney would be awesome! I read somewhere that Disney will be releasing Toy Story and Cars Lego sets in 2010! :cool1:

I'm trying to come up with ideas for a possible group meal before the cruise. Maybe as a meet and greet, or just a celebratory dinner. What do you guys think would be a fun, somewhat inexpensive, and has a "wow" factor?

Ideas I've had so far, Raglan Road, Chef Mickey's, Spirit of Aloha, Captain's Grille, Grand Floridian Cafe.. Ok, you can see I'm all over the place!! :lmao:

Any thoughts? :goodvibes

I looove the Lego idea, that would be awesome.

Okay, as far as a group dinner, I have not been to Disney in about 10 years (I know I know), but I would vote for Chef Mickey's it would just seem like an exciting start to the event. Very Disney if you know what I mea. Unless you don't want to bombard everyone with Disney right away. But I think that would be my choice.

I looove the Lego idea, that would be awesome.

Okay, as far as a group dinner, I have not been to Disney in about 10 years (I know I know), but I would vote for Chef Mickey's it would just seem like an exciting start to the event. Very Disney if you know what I mea. Unless you don't want to bombard everyone with Disney right away. But I think that would be my choice.

Okay, I had to share this "lego" wedding after you mentioned the legos, I thought it was awesome.

http://www.intimateweddings.com/blog/the-lego-wedding-unique-reception-ideas/

I just have to say that is the coolest wedding ever!!! Thank you for posting that!

Chef Mickey's might be a good choice! :goodvibes

Alright, we've firmed up most of our planning kit details. Here's what we have so far-

Bouquet- Tropical

kitbooq.jpg

I've asked that the orange flowers be replaced with pink

Boutonniere- Tropical

kitbout.jpg

Cake- Marble with Chocolate Mousse

kitcake.jpg

Location- Head's Up Pier

kitpier.jpg

Songs
Can You Feel the Love Tonight
When You Wish Upon a Star
A Whole New World
It's a Small World (DF's personal fav :cutie:)

WOO HOO!! I sent my planning kit back this week too! I choose the Rose bouquet.

Did you get the email pic of the new cake option? I chose that one.

good song choices! :thumbsup2

Beautiful choices! You're getting soooo close, I'm totally jealous over here! What's this new cake option????????????????????????? Is it the square one you chose- I've never seen that one before. Please share all the details- I LOVE CAKE!

WOO HOO!! I sent my planning kit back this week too! I choose the Rose bouquet.

Did you get the email pic of the new cake option? I chose that one.

good song choices! :thumbsup2

The rose bouquet is so Lady and the Tramp!!! :cutie: I'm starting to hyperventilate we're getting so close!! :rotfl:

I actually did not get the new cake via e-mail, but I saw your post on the DCL Brides thread. I do like it, but I really liked the clean lines of the square one.

As soon as I can pry the confirmation numbers from our guests I'll send back the planning kit! Yay!

Beautiful choices! You're getting soooo close, I'm totally jealous over here! What's this new cake option????????????????????????? Is it the square one you chose- I've never seen that one before. Please share all the details- I LOVE CAKE!

Ok, here's the pic of the new cake, Jen, I hope you don't mind I completely stole it from you!! :rolleyes1

ContemporaryCake1.jpg

I had seen the square cake in past DCL TR's, though I can't remember exactly whom. If it were completely up to me it the cake would consist of chocolate cake with chocolate mousse, chocolate frosting, chocolate chips, and maybe a smash of vanilla ice cream!! LOL :rotfl:

Actually, I'm going to ask for some ice cream to be served along side the cake so our guests with gluten restrictions can join in!

For the love of cake you have to check our Lurkyloo's PTR-

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2200943

Cheryl had the square cake on her VR about a year and a half ago. It looked good! I requested chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse for the bottom, and white cake with chocolate mouse for the top. I'm looking forward to the cake!

:scared1: less than 4 months!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter