** Picture of the Day 3 **

Fall foliage in Silverton, CO

4451ed-XL.jpg

Good news; bad news day. We DID see celebrations as the Yellow Jackets DID defeat the #1 team in the conference by a score of 2-1:

P1840612-XL.jpg

...and then there's the bad news 😒. Her primary physician worked his magic and pulled some strings for a 9 AM appointment today to get an MRI set up ASAP....keeping positive thoughts.

P1840619-XL.jpg
:tink:

Good news; bad news day. We DID see celebrations as the Yellow Jackets DID defeat the #1 team in the conference by a score of 2-1:

P1840612-XL.jpg

...and then there's the bad news 😒. Her primary physician worked his magic and pulled some strings for a 9 AM appointment today to get an MRI set up ASAP....keeping positive thoughts.

P1840619-XL.jpg

Oh my! Hope all turns out okay!

Oh my! Hope all turns out okay!

Oh Kathy...I don't think any of us slept well last night! :crazy: I just couldn't see a serious injury but you never know! Just a normal "plant" of the left foot to kick the ball down the sideline...no defender in sight but her foot got caught in the grass and she heard the "pop". Doctor was VERY encouraging today; she was given a series of exercises to do twice daily and return Monday for re-evaluation. She couldn't walk without the crutches this morning but he worked with her in the office and she hasn't had to use them since. She even managed to make it up the steps into the stands at the high school football game tonight! Will be a long weekend but she's making the trip back tomorrow to be with her team for their game and then she'll return for the Monday appointment. HOPEFULLY getting back to classes by Tuesday. 🙏

P1240048-L.jpg

My other "Photo of the Day"....it's tradition for our cheerleaders to throw little footballs in the stands after a touchdown. Our little dancer was SO proud of herself tonight when she caught one! :cheer2:

P1230885-XL.jpg

Oh Kathy...I don't think any of us slept well last night! :crazy: I just couldn't see a serious injury but you never know! Just a normal "plant" of the left foot to kick the ball down the sideline...no defender in sight but her foot got caught in the grass and she heard the "pop". Doctor was VERY encouraging today; she was given a series of exercises to do twice daily and return Monday for re-evaluation. She couldn't walk without the crutches this morning but he worked with her in the office and she hasn't had to use them since. She even managed to make it up the steps into the stands at the high school football game tonight! Will be a long weekend but she's making the trip back tomorrow to be with her team for their game and then she'll return for the Monday appointment. HOPEFULLY getting back to classes by Tuesday. 🙏

goopysolelady.....Great News !! Sounds like she will be OK...Thank God !!

She didn't let a silly little knee brace keep her away from being with her team for their game today. Her Daddy made the 8 hour round trip with her for the very important game. Hadn't beat this team in the last 8 games but the Lady Yellow Jackets played a great game today ending in a 2-2 tie after 2 overtime periods! We took the weekend off and watched online! :rotfl:

P1840749-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter