• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pickup rental cars late a problem?

sljhummingbird

Earning My Ears
I am coming in late to WDW (10:30 p.m. or later depending on delays) and want to pick up a rental car. How do I know if I order a car through the internet that the counter will actually be open when I get there? I don't usually rent cars at WDW so I'm not familiar with the airport rentals. If they're open 24x7 that would answer my question. Also, do I have to consider WHICH rental car companies stay open later than others?

Im pretty sure the ones in the terminals are open 24 hours. Im not sure of the site, but if you search for the orlando inter. airport, they have a site and you can check which rentals are in their. Im renting with national, i know they are in the terminal. I think budget and avis are to, but i am not certain.

Alamo is also open late and their shuttles are also running. My son just used them three weeks ago and did not arrive at MCO till after midnight. I would guess all the car rental agenices are open 24/7 as flights do arrive around the clock.

I've had problems at much smaller airports before when the city closes down 10:00 p.m. but I didn't think I'd have that kind of problem in Orlando. Thanks, I'll check out the airport website! Thanks for link!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter