Photo Sharing: Pentax

Terry,

Thanks again for all your advice. :goodvibes

Kim

Wow Gianni! You must be in your glory now that race season is in full swing!

Here is one from last weekends dance recital, its one of my favourites the way the lighting worked really added some depth I think!

IMGP5208-2.jpg

Wow Gianni! You must be in your glory now that race season is in full swing!

Here is one from last weekends dance recital, its one of my favourites the way the lighting worked really added some depth I think!

IMGP5208-2.jpg

I agree, I like it!

Yes I am. If we didn't have a wedding to attend this weekend, I would be at our local short track! We are already in the planning stages for our race in September. It will be the first NASCAR Chase race. In addition, we will also have Camping World Truck and Nationwide Series. All that will be a Friday night, Saturday and Sunday afternoon races. There will be no sleep that weekend!

This is beyond a 100% crop using my DA 50-135, at f 2.8 1/180th, ISO 800 (I think might have been 540) at around 110 feet using a Kr

IMGP4635.jpg

Pics from the birth of our first baby, Christopher, three weeks ago, taken on my K-7 with the 35mm f/2.8 DA Ltd Macro:

5870176514_448671a561_b.jpg

5870130128_06b2feb357_b.jpg

5870349180_74a8e43b2b_b.jpg

Beautiful baby!!!

I have to learn how to do layers with my HDR processing, if anyone has any suggestions or a link to a tutorial I would very much appreciate it!

Windseekerrunning.jpg

I was all done processing my pics tonight and then I saw Preludes photo of Ripleys 4D theatre. I was going to post a portrait of my daughter but I took a multi exposure of ours Ripley Theatre in Niagara Falls tonight when we were there celebrating my sons 12th birthday and had to go back and process it, I wasnt going to but thought it is a fun pic!
Yes its cartoony looking (my son says it looks animated)
But like Enrique says "Baby I like it!"

Ripleys4D.jpg

I tried taking family portraits yesterday this is DW and DS at the same garden where me and the missus had our wedding photos done... I think my lens is front focusing a bit now that I see the pic! grrrrrrrrrr....

IMGP8397.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter