• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Photo Sharing: Pentax

Those are really nice pics. I loved all the pics. I especially liked the one with the bee and the effects shown on the pictures. Nice work on the photos.

DA 12-24 at 12mm, 30 seconds, f13, ISO 100... I think! Yep just checked lol! This is a ride at Canadas Wonderland that I thought about trying this on for years. Last night I finally had the chance!

IMGP0987.jpg

Thankyou for you input, I'll post a colour version after I recolourfy it (IS A WORD DONT ARGUE IT lol) in the meantime here is another

IMGP9553_4_5_6_7_8.jpg

We will be travelling down to WDW for my daughter's Dream trip Oct 1-7!! I will be taking my Pentax K-X with me & I cannot wait!!!! I cannot wait to come back & share what I shoot with some fellow Pentaxians!!! :goodvibes

Not the best photo. I know lol! But it was taken from about 6 Km's (3.75 miles) away! I used my 40 year old Pentax SMC "M" 200mm f4 lens on my Kr. 6 seconds ISO 100, I think around f 16... 17th floor of the Best Western Lake Buena Vista, you can just make out the castle behind the Contemporary

IMGP5126.jpg

Those colors are beautiful. We don't have a fall like that down here in southeast Louisiana.

I'm so proud of my son, now whenever I go out to shoot anything he wants to tag along, my Kx has become his! He loves the Lowepro Slingshot 100AW. This day here, I forgot to turn it back to Auto Focus for him and it was in Manual as well! He was in complete Manual focus and control, he played with the "numbers" to make his photos look the way he wanted lol!

IMGP6653-1.jpg

IMGP6651-1.jpg

IMGP6650.jpg

Hi:
Great pictures everyone! I'm finally ready to buy a flash for my K-X. I know I've asked for suggestions in the past but I couldn't find your responses in the excessively long other thread.

I've looked at the Pentax AF 540FG and the Sigma EF 530 Super as well as a 600 series.

Any suggestions? I want to use it for extra lighting at Tae Kwon Do (at most 20 feet away and to be able to bounce the light indoors).

Thanks.

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter