Photo Ops on Port Days

crissichef

DIS Veteran
Do they ever take pictures as you get on and/or off the ships every day or just the day we depart?

We would love a matching picture in front of the ship but the day we get on we didn't plan on being matching.

TIA,
Crissi

I don't remember ever seeing photographers while getting on or off the ship, but I did see pictures in Shutters where they were made - so I suppose that the photographers are out and about. I know on the Med cruise that they sent photographers out into the ports to get pics of guests, and I know they are out on Castaway Cay. Hopefully someone who has been recently will be able to help you.

FWIW, when you're boarding, if you don't want to get your picture, you can just walk on through and not get clogged up in the photo line. Just say "excuse me" as you go on through :) That's what we always do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter