PET pic of the day at the Fort and at home.

Here is a pic of the Mean Bird Lucy (He bites) yes I know his name is lucy and he is a boy!!

A boy named Lucy?!?! No wonder he bites. I'd be a little pi$$ed off to if my mother had given me a girls name. ;)

All those pictures are too cute but the ones of BFFs (Best Furry Friends) who have passed always makes me blue. We have one kitty on borrowed time, he's around 21, and I don't know yet how I'm going to handle it. I'm a big softie when it comes to these things.

Yeah it gives me the blues too!! I still miss my donnie dearly!!

Here he is in our TT at fort wilderness.. enjoying his vacation!!

Lazydog.jpg

All those pictures are too cute but the ones of BFFs (Best Furry Friends) who have passed always makes me blue. We have one kitty on borrowed time, he's around 21, and I don't know yet how I'm going to handle it. I'm a big softie when it comes to these things.

It is sad. We just lost one of our kitties 3 weeks ago yesterday. He was almost 13. Just try and enjoy the time you have left with your kitty. That is really all you can do. At least you know that there is a choice and he/she doesn't have to suffer. That is what has helped me with making that choice and the loss. I didn't want him to suffer. The first few weeks were really bad. Now I am a little better. I can think of the happy times more then the time right at the end.

Since they have the dog run, and nothing special for cats....will they allow my cat to swim in the pool???

shark-cat.jpg

hey there Donna!

We're doing just great! I don't think we'll make it back to the fort this year. We're trying to save some money and pay off some bills. With the economy the way it is, we're trying to lessen our financial burden. It's a bummer, but something we feel strongly about. But hopefully next year!!

Hope you and your fur baby are well.
{{HUGS}}
Winnie

hey there Donna!

We're doing just great! I don't think we'll make it back to the fort this year. We're trying to save some money and pay off some bills. With the economy the way it is, we're trying to lessen our financial burden. It's a bummer, but something we feel strongly about. But hopefully next year!!

Hope you and your fur baby are well.
{{HUGS}}
Winnie

oh winnie, no explanation needed. Nothing wrong with skipping a year or so. You have to do what is right for you and not worry about anything else. This economy is depressing. Skipping a year will make it that much more worthwhile when you DO go! So good to see you posting; I was hoping you were still around! take care!
:flower3:

And we are supposed to trust that you REALLY have seen otters.... I don't think so!

Awww, man John!!! Yes... I have seen the otters on Bay Lake and at DTD. Rog didn't believe me either, until he saw the otters playing around the dock at the FtW marina. Actually, we had a bunch of "otter-spotters" - well - except for FtWGuy - who plays the part of "Doubting Thomas" in our ongoing FtW drama. He's never seen the otters at FtW. Don't see? Don't believe.

Are you going to join the FtWGuy's He-Man Wimmen Hater's Klub??? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter