PET pic of the day at the Fort and at home.

Enzo is a beautiful cat! My Siamese used to fetch too...she loved to fetch rolled up socks and gloves. She's the only fetching cat I've ever had! Of course now she's 13 and when I throw a sock for her she just gives me the "why don't YOU go that that," look. So now I guess she's taught me to fetch. :laughing:

Our little one eye cat "Ojo" pronouced O-ho fetches. He was an abandoned stray. We found him at about four weeks old. He was probably attacked and taken from his litter(which we later found out was under my neighbors shed) Some surgery and $800.00 dollars later..he's a member of the family. His best bud is the dog...Toby. We call them "fur brothers". The cat thinks he is a dog. He was pretty much raised by the dog..and they hang out together in the yard, although now O is chasing birds..and did bring home a lovely little dead mouse. Better dead than alive. Anyway the cat was watching my son throw the frisbee to the dog. Over and over. Then when the dog missed..the cat jumped from out from the shrubs and ran to the frisbee. Of course it was too big for him to grab up in his jaw. But he got the idea. Now you can throw any cat toy and the cat runs after..just like a dog would. He also "comes" like a dog. Not like your typical cat with the "I'll get there, when I get there attitude". I can call him into the house from the yard, and he comes running. Then he will stop...right at the back door and wait. Walk from side to side a bit..it's as if the "cattiude" is kicking in. As if he's saying..I'm here..but I'll come in when I'm good and ready. That's a cat for ya!

momsphotos140.jpg

momsphotos143.jpg

Too cute! They look like "mischief" buddies, lol

When you started talking about your one eyed cat and showed a picture of him walking away, why did I want to say you're looking at the wrong end?
Great looking pets though. I wish I could have one, but it wouldn't be fair to them since I'm away most weekends with the scouts and many evenings too.
(Sorry, I shouldn't be taking this thread into the gutter)

When you started talking about your one eyed cat and showed a picture of him walking away, why did I want to say you're looking at the wrong end?
(Sorry, I shouldn't be taking this thread into the gutter)

Dont EVER appologize for a solid, good butt joke!!!!!!

Oh sure...make fun of my little one eyed pet! :rotfl:...what can I say...guess I had another "blonde moment" when I posted that!:cutie:

Oh sure...make fun of my little one eyed pet! :rotfl:...what can I say...guess I had another "blonde moment" when I posted that!:cutie:

Id never make fun of Ojo....Ive told you I have a couple of one eyed cats....Ojo looks like he should have a cigar in his mouth in the chair pic. I dont know why!!! I could EASILY see him in one of those "dogs shooting pool" type pictures. He has such a "tough guy" look.

Id never make fun of Ojo....Ive told you I have a couple of one eyed cats....Ojo looks like he should have a cigar in his mouth in the chair pic. I dont know why!!! I could EASILY see him in one of those "dogs shooting pool" type pictures. He has such a "tough guy" look.

You've got his personality down pat. He does think he's tough..only he's a one eyed runt of his litter. He has this totally PO'd attitude. Guess I can't blame him..losin' an eye and all. He has "issues" regarding his diability.:rolleyes1

Here are my two little girls -

This is Snicker, our 12 year old mutt (your guess is as good as ours, but we're thinking some beagle and some hound dog).

DSC00896.jpg

And here's Rosie, our 15 year old other mutt (again, we don't know her parentage, but we think there's some sheltie in there, and she does have beagle coloring). She's mostly deaf and I think she's going a little senile, too, but still loveable. You can't tell this from the picture, but she has the softest fur of any dog I've ever known.

P1010093.jpg

Rosie looks maybe like she has a Jack Russell Terrier head?

They are both cuties :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!