• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Personally, I think I would make a great stripper!" 8/10 The End

Oh my! I finally got caught up. I had posted a couple of times, way earlier in the report. I got lost for a while, but finally made my way back here and read it through. I really do love your writing! Your family is such a hoot. Oh, and I'm on my way now to catch up on your next report!

Oh my! I finally got caught up. I had posted a couple of times, way earlier in the report. I got lost for a while, but finally made my way back here and read it through. I really do love your writing! Your family is such a hoot. Oh, and I'm on my way now to catch up on your next report!

Thanks for taking the time to find it and finish it!!! I am glad you enjoyed your reading and hope you link on to the next one!!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter