• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Personally, I think I would make a great stripper!" 8/10 The End

Another one bites the dust! :surfweb: Now on to the next tr with you and the fam! Love the puppy we actually just got a puppy 4 weeks ago, shes so cute a yorkie/bishon mix. I never thought we were small dog people either but when I saw her I couldn't put her back! October trip huh? Lucky! I am gonna miss MNSSHP this year, its my favorite hope you get to go.

love the pictures of Kizzy and the kids - my daughter brought home dog number three last year - Sammi (girl), she is jack russell mix (they're not sure mixed with what) but I say Chihauhau - her face is similiar to Kizzy's, but a little bigger and she has longer white fur - we were big dog people too - Our oldest is a Golden and we also have a medium sized something mix we rescued from the pound - your October trip sounds great - my DH and I are starting to enjoy those little trips without the kids - we'll be at MK (if I get my way) on October 17th - so looking forward to it, even if it is only for one day.:goodvibes

So I am going to head over to the Charlestown TR. I can't wait to read more of your antics. And October - NICE! You don't know how much I wish I was going in October instead of September, but its a done deal and I'm surely not going to complain. You just need to give me more advance notice on your future trips! :laughing:

Anyway - Loved you TR as always - so much fun, laughter, and love in your TR's!
I will try and coordinate better I promise! Thanks for being along! :hug:
Ok, here they are:

Harley

Harley.jpg

Pudge

Pudge.jpg

PudgeandHarley.jpg
So cute!!!! :love: How big will they get?
Another one bites the dust! :surfweb: Now on to the next tr with you and the fam! Love the puppy we actually just got a puppy 4 weeks ago, shes so cute a yorkie/bishon mix. I never thought we were small dog people either but when I saw her I couldn't put her back! It is amazing isn't it the love you feel right away! October trip huh? Lucky! I am gonna miss MNSSHP this year, its my favorite hope you get to go.
Dan and I were there the same year (2005) and actually the same night, just not with each other so it will be neat to see again!

your October trip sounds great - my DH and I are starting to enjoy those little trips without the kids - we'll be at MK (if I get my way) on October 17th - so looking forward to it, even if it is only for one day.:goodvibes

I think we will just miss each other! Argh!!!!

Kizzy is just the cutest dog!!!! I agree about "just" dog lovers.....I have never had a small dog and have had Ziggy for 8 years...he is just the sweetest dog, portable and I think he likes me too :laughing:
Headed over to your next TR...
Oh and I am going in October too but at the very end.....the 23-29...just missing Anita :sad1:

Tracy

So cute!!!! :love: How big will they get?

They should be less than 11 pounds. Pudge will be smaller than Harley more than likely as he was the runt of the litter. Their mom's parents were a wire hair and a smooth coat, so she had a mixed litter of short hairs(Pudge) and wire hairs(Harley). They are from the same litter even though they don't really look alike.

I just came back from a visit at the animal shelter.

There was a Pomeranian/papillion mix that I fell in love with.

But it's considered a stray, so they're hoping someone will come pick him up.

He just lit up when I walked by! But he started whimpering when I started to walk away. Spent about 10 mins with him. I just didn't have the heart to leave the poor thing! He's been there since Aug.6, so I really hope his owner will be coming by soon.

Somehow I got a few updates behind! Just caught up now. Adorable pictures of the puppy! Great report, now I'm off to check out the new one!

I was barely allowed to hold that darn pup the first 10 hours but when I did, I realized there is no small or big dog people. There is just dog lovers.

My hubby learned this too, when we got our little ShiChon mix a year ago. She rules the roost!

YAY!!! A Dawn update and cute puppy pics on a day I really need it!!!

Can I just say that people here in Pitt County are stupid and irresponsible and never take into consideration how their actions can affect more than just their family and their dog? People make me so mad sometimes....it's because of them I had a depressing day.

And I resent your NC mountains description. Obviously you were just in the wrong part of them, because some of my best memories take place there. And none of them involve a drug bust, so nyah. :P

Off to read your next TR!!

Kizzy is just the cutest dog!!!! I agree about "just" dog lovers.....I have never had a small dog and have had Ziggy for 8 years...he is just the sweetest dog, portable and I think he likes me too :laughing:
Tracy
I bet he thinks you are amazing. I think my dogs think that and they are not like kids. They do not go over to other peoples houses to figure out your just "eh!" :lmao:
They should be less than 11 pounds.
Great size! You will have to tell me how potty training is going!!!
I just came back from a visit at the animal shelter.

There was a Pomeranian/papillion mix that I fell in love with.
So if it is not picked up, does it then go up for adoption? Are you thinking about it?
Somehow I got a few updates behind!
I feel ya! I always am behibd on others I want to read!
My hubby learned this too, when we got our little ShiChon mix a year ago. She rules the roost!
Ok - what is that combo made of? :confused3
Aww rats! We'll just miss you, we'll be leaving WDW just before that!
Not fair!!! We did look at flights last night. Probably flying into and out of Atlanta and then if Treyner has the grades, letting him take the Mustang after Christmas for a few months!:worship: I seriously do not want to drive again.
And I resent your NC mountains description. Obviously you were just in the wrong part of them, because some of my best memories take place there. And none of them involve a drug bust, so nyah. :P
Now hold on sistah...I just happened to be on one highway since 40 was shut down and it was totally in the backwoods country. The fact they do not get a whole lot of tourists is probably the reason there is no motels - and every town has drug dealers. Technically there was no drug bust...there were no cops in the town so there could not be. :lmao:

I would love to actually do a longer stay in Ashville, Gatlinburg, and the area up in the mountains. It looks very pretty. No slam here - just a wish for a non seedy, no tell motel. ;)

Off to read your next TR!!

Ahhhh,,,she still loves me! :lmao:

I loved the report! Kizzy is absolutly adorable!!! I couldn't have passed her up either.

I’ve been meaning to ask about the shirts you made. Did you silk screen them or did you do the iron on kind? They look amazing and WAY better than the ones that I made with iron on transfers.

I'm so sorry we will miss each other in October as well. We'll be coming home on Oct 11. :sad2: It would have been so cool to finally meet you.

Ahhhhdorable!!!
I’ve been meaning to ask about the shirts you made. Did you silk screen them or did you do the iron on kind? They look amazing and WAY better than the ones that I made with iron on transfers.
The green ones we had made from a company - I think they cost me like $12-18 depending if there was an X in the front of the L!!:lmao: Then the white ones Tebi/Allison made...she is beyond awesome and I have no idea what she used. She is on the WISH thread with us and also on the design board...send her a message with questions!
I'm so sorry we will miss each other in October as well. We'll be coming home on Oct 11. :sad2: It would have been so cool to finally meet you.
We might fly in the 11th. Too soon to tell for sure right now! :confused:

I just finished reading the end of your TR and now I'm going to go read your next one!

Great TR as always Dawn and how wonderful that you got to really know Taylor :goodvibes

How could you not take that puppy home, she is soooo sweet!

Great TR as always Dawn and how wonderful that you got to really know Taylor :goodvibes
Can't wait to see her in October!!
How could you not take that puppy home, she is soooo sweet!

Except now that she thinks she will win an a challenge against any moving vehicle. Lawn mowers, cars bikes...she totally has small dog complex!

BTW: For everyone that does not know...here is the new link for the next TR I am already on Day 2 of!!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2529719

Except now that she thinks she will win an a challenge against any moving vehicle. Lawn mowers, cars bikes...she totally has small dog complex!

Ohhhhh yes, you should have heard the wieners barking at the motorcycles last night on our car ride :eek: Now that they can finally see out the window on Brent's lap(they are still too short on mine), they think that they are KINGS of the road! We call them the wieners when they are being turds :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter