People Mover opening 4/3/2021

Right now they're saying that it may open at noon today. On ResortTV1's stream, Josh said that he heard maintenance had given it a green light and they're just waiting for management to give the OK.

Right now they're saying that it may open at noon today. On ResortTV1's stream, Josh said that he heard maintenance had given it a green light and they're just waiting for management to give the OK.
Can I just say that this is the most important piece of news for my upcoming trip? I would rather be able to ride the Peoplemover than ROTR.

DisneyFoodBlog reporting it’s now open as well. Surprising considering an hour ago they said CMs were being evacuated from it.

Last edited:

Somebody in the pinned News Roundup thread thought that maybe they were just having cast members practice evacuation procedures.
It's open to all guests as of a bit earlier this afternoon. Just watched ResortTv1 livestream their ride. So excited to see it open finally :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter