Pennsylvania Role Call

We're from Mt. Lebanon, a suburb of Pittsburgh. (We blew up our stadium today! Yeah!) We bought in June of 2000 while on vacation at HH.

Polynesian '92
Grand Floridian '97
Beach Club/Magic '99
Hilton Head '00
Board Walk Villas '01-'02

We are from Hanover in York County. Been DVC members since 92 and just got back from a cruise yesterday!!! It was great!

DVC Member since '92

2thdr....

We're also from Mt. Lebanon. Thought about buying Boardwalk in 97. Didn't & regretted it in about a month. Went back and bought in 98. Added on in 2000. Thought about skipping a year to save points for the cruise...just can't do it...need that Boardwalk fix!

Yep. We blew up our stadium yesterday. It was really rather sad. Felt the blast in my house about 5 seconds after I watched it on T.V.

Marge S
BWV 97,98,99
HHI 00

Greetings from O'Hara Township, 13 miles NE of Pittsburgh.

Three disappointments last weekend :

1). They blew up 3 Rivers Stadium and
2). we didn't get to see it, because
3). we were leaving OKW after 4 beautiful days and our first trip home.

i AM HAPPY TO FIND THIS THREAD!! I am from Media, PA but grew up in West Chester. Just joined DVC two weeks ago and looking forward to my first trip Home!!

HI,
We're from Yardley, PA and I grew up in Huntingdon Valley, right around the corner from Bryn Athyn. Went to high school at Lower Moreland. Members since 2001 at OKW and have already been on 6 dvc trips to WDW.
Diane

I live in North Huntingdon, which is about 20 miles east of Pittsburgh in Westmoreland County.

We're from Philly, just outside Center City. Can even see the house from the top of City Hall. Riding that tiny elevator is a _real_ tower of terror. :)

-Joe

Hi to all PA DVCers from Dallas (Northeastern), PA! We're not too far from Emolly.

Members at OKW since 1994. Joined on our 3rd trip to WDW and have absolutely loved the dozen or so trips we've been on since.

DW and I actually leaving next Wednesday (4/23) with our 2 1/2 year old DS for 7 wonderful days at the best place on earth!!! It's DS' second trip, but I think he'll appreciate it much more now that he's a year older.

zurgswife, thanks for starting the post!

Everyone going soon, have a safe and healthy trip and a wonderful time!:wave:

Hello from Langhorne :D

We became DVC Members 4/18/01, 2 years tomorrow:D

We own at WLV and BCV!

Count us in - we're close to Hershey!

We've been members at BCV for a year now.

You mean there is another DVC'er right here in Greenville (pop under 6,000) and I didn't even know it? I guess it is a small world, after all! We call the Wilderness Lodge home.

And Hi New Castle - you are close.

I'm a new member to this forum and glad to be here!

I live in Delaware County (suburb of Philadelphia) and have been a DVC member since 1992 at OKW. My next trip is in June.

Hi All - we're new members too, BCV in January.

We live in Waynesboro - South-Central PA, near the Maryland border.

Glad to see there's so much DIS love here in beautiful PA!

Lin

Downingtown, northwestern portion of Chester County, a distant suburb of Philadelphia

We're in Downingtown (exit 23 on the PA Turnpike :) ) and we just joined last August at the BCV. We made our first trip "home" last month and stayed at OKW for the first time. What a fantastic resort!

I grew up in Sharpsville Pa, does that count? I live in Ohio now though...parents are still in PA

Hi everyone, it was great to see where you are from.
We are in central Pa. near State College. Joined Dvc April 2000 and own at the BWV. I love Dvc and the Dis.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter