*Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 3-March-Sent/Received/Weekly Check in....

Thank you for the check in Ken.

Everyone, please remember to look through the past posts. There might be more information to read about, and sometimes I leave messages on the thread instead of sending a pm. *This is one way, I know if people are looking through the threads or not. :rolleyes1

Checking in and wanted to let you know my twist of the month will be sent out Saturday because my kids wanted to include some Louisiana flavor to it.

Well my cat thought the flat shirley I made was a play toy/snack...so hopefully just the picture I send of shirley traveling is ok!! :goodvibes

Well my cat thought the flat shirley I made was a play toy/snack...so hopefully just the picture I send of shirley traveling is ok!! :goodvibes
I posted my pic of my Flat Stacy here and then forgot to write about her in my letter so I'm sure your pic will be okay.

I posted my pic of my Flat Stacy here and then forgot to write about her in my letter so I'm sure your pic will be okay.

I did look for your Flat Stacy. Mine will be completed this weekend. Letter is done, just need to dress "HER".

Thanks for the nice letter and info about your area. I lived about a year in San Antonio (many, many years ago).

Cindy

Thank you Erin for a nice letter and the cute Flat Stanley.

I am working on Part 1 of my twist for next months letter. :flower3:

checking in! will prob send Stanley out later today :)

Check ins for this coming week is now OPEN!

Reminder, if you have not yet sent out your letter, all letters are to be sent out by this Sunday. YOU MUST report here that your letter has been sent, so that I can keep track of all mailings.

checking in!

busy week but I WILLLLL be getting my Stanley out soon!

I'm hoping to get one last thing done before I send Flat Shirley on her way, but if not, I'll just send what I have Wednesday. :thumbsup2

Everyone, don't forget to read all past posts, to see if there are messages meant for you, or other important information. Remember, there could be clues along the way, or hints. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter