*Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 3-March-Sent/Received/Weekly Check in....

checking in AND i got my Keoki from Patsy yesterday! It was so interesting reading about the coffee process, how fun! I liked the pictures :) Thanks Patsy!!

:) one last Keoki to find his new home.

How is everyone else coming along with their letters/twist?

Patsy- Just got yours today! Super cute! I still gotta get mine together.... no printer currently is making it hard. I may just draw mine out if that is ok? :confused3 Let me know. I will try to get it done on Monday- me and Davy are going somewhere that will work well for this. :goodvibes

For the following month-April, there is a twist, and a topic of the month. But for the twist of the month, there are two things to include. So, I am going to let early participants get a head start on one of the twists. To qualify for this, you must send out your March letter, and post here. Once that is done, if you wish to find out the special early twist now, please send me a pm. Please do not reveal what this is to others. I am hoping by doing this, it will help people to not wait till the last minute to mail out your letters-but you do have till the second Sunday of March to do so. And it will help people to get started on their twist if they wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter