PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

So with this Lindt offer, I could use 20,000 PC points to pay for it and still get the 16,000 (always assuming the error is still working)?
I have a pile of points but since you can't use them during the 20X's offers they just keep building. I went to Shoppers on Sunday and picked up $30 worth of stuff thinking I would pay in points but a nice cashier came over to me and thought she was helping by putting my items through self check out. By the time she was finished 'helping' I was so confused I forgot to use the points and paid by CC. She told me she could cancel the order and we could redo it but she didn't look confident and I had no time to clean up a mess so I declined.
Anyways, got to spend some points so I can put some money into my vaca account and this would be a great way to do it.

great news!!!! I am going tonight on my way home I hope it works for me. I am going to try to use my spend $50 get 15,000 points as well. Hmm do I double up with my lindts and get $40 at once and grab a few extra things to make up my $50 or do one order of lindt for $20 and get $30 in other stuff we need. and just do a second lindt order on its own for the 16,000 extra..

So I read the flyer as every $20 in Lindt gets you 8,000 points. Yesterday I went in, had $40 of Lindt, $10 in other items to get the spend $50/get 12,000. I was expecting 28,000 from those two offers, the cashier started to answer another customer's question while still helping me and I got distracted and flustered. When I looked at my bill on the way home it had the following listed:
-spent $50/12,000 pts
-in store bonus (Lindt) 8,000
-base rewards 750 (possibly from the body wash I bought on sale?)

So I ended up with 20,750 pts and have now submitted a missing points claim for the 2nd spend $20 Lindt, get 8,000.

So I read the flyer as every $20 in Lindt gets you 8,000 points. Yesterday I went in, had $40 of Lindt, $10 in other items to get the spend $50/get 12,000. I was expecting 28,000 from those two offers, the cashier started to answer another customer's question while still helping me and I got distracted and flustered. When I looked at my bill on the way home it had the following listed:
-spent $50/12,000 pts

So I ended up with 20,750 pts and have now submitted a missing points claim for the 2nd spend $20 Lindt, get 8,000.

It says in the add only a max of 8000 points will be awarded, regardless if you spend more than $20.

-spent $50/12,000 pts

So it looks like the double points on the Lindt loophole is closed if you only got 8000. Hopefully we will hear others share what they are finding.

For those who have sent points inquiries through the app, I have a question.

Have you ever done that and then had them reply and ask for more info? Were you able to respond? I tried back in August because my app said I should have an offer for 20,000 points and they claimed it was only good for the following day. That is wasn't active yet. I had a screen shot of my offer and it didn't say "starting tomorrow" and I tried to respond and it wouldn't let me so I tried to do a whole other inquiry with the EXACT info they ask in the email response and the case id and they again, asked for more stuff and it became ridiculous. My brother ended up critically ill and I didn't have the energy to pursue it further so I called it quits.

Does anyone else have issues when they try to put in inquiries? It seems they don't want to award points and make it as difficult as possible.

Anyone receive the Tuesday PC Optimum text offer from Shoppers today yet? What is the offer? I used to get the offers early but lately they are sending them to me late afternoon.

For those who have sent points inquiries through the app, I have a question.

Have you ever done that and then had them reply and ask for more info? Were you able to respond? I tried back in August because my app said I should have an offer for 20,000 points and they claimed it was only good for the following day. That is wasn't active yet. I had a screen shot of my offer and it didn't say "starting tomorrow" and I tried to respond and it wouldn't let me so I tried to do a whole other inquiry with the EXACT info they ask in the email response and the case id and they again, asked for more stuff and it became ridiculous. My brother ended up critically ill and I didn't have the energy to pursue it further so I called it quits.

Does anyone else have issues when they try to put in inquiries? It seems they don't want to award points and make it as difficult as possible.
I've had that happen before. I use the phone app to make the initial query, and then I've sent them stuff to support. The supporting stuff was by email, with the case # in the title...

I ended up getting my milk points late last night after the inquiry was sent but nothing about the other missing points on my spend $50 get 15,000 so I re sent another inquiry in. I know months ago I sent in one inquiry and they fixed on part and never did fix the other error Even after re submitting info on it Fingers crossed!!!

I'm going to stop at shoppers again today to get some more chocolate for stockings... I really am trying to be cost effective with the points, I want to be able to purchase two of the canadian offer tickets for Disneyland before mid Feb when that deal ends. Just need to make sure I am not buying stuff we can't use just to get the points :rotfl2:

Just back. I did not receive the points twice. 8000 only.
On the plus side, I used some of my PC points to pay for the Lindt. Bonus.
Well that sucks!! good thing on being able to use your points for it though.. Wonder if I should bother trying for another set of them or not...

I'm heading to Shoppers soon to pick up some Lindor. Will let you know if the 16,000 points is still being offered.
I'm just back and DID get the 16,000 points!! Spent just over $20 for Lindor products and received 16,315 points! I'll take it!

On a side note, I wish Shoppers marked their prices better. All the Lindt/Lindor on our shelves was marked at full price even though some were on sale. Also, at least 1 item was mis-priced. Does anyone know if Shoppers honours the policy about items mis-marked under $10 being free? If so, someone could make off big at our local store!!

I'm just back and DID get the 16,000 points!! Spent just over $20 for Lindor products and received 16,315 points! I'll take it!

On a side note, I wish Shoppers marked their prices better. All the Lindt/Lindor on our shelves was marked at full price even though some were on sale. Also, at least 1 item was mis-priced. Does anyone know if Shoppers honours the policy about items mis-marked under $10 being free? If so, someone could make off big at our local store!!

here, i’m pretty sure the rule is that the free thing only applies if the shelf price is lower than the scanned price. i’m not sure, but those are the only times i’ve gotten something for free.

i wonder if the differences in lindt bonuses are regional? can you remind us where you are, @timkerone ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter