PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Wdwmom posted that she got 16000 on her Monday's purchase.

I got it yesterday as well, I am going to run up at my lunch break and try again. I need them for stockings anyways so even if I get 8000 it is better than nothing. Should have went out to the car and back inside an used the self serve last night haha...

I will keep ya posted..

I just looked up the next set of flyers online and there is a redemption deal for shoppers nothing that caught my eye for bonus points in shoppers or superstore though :(

Last edited:
Just back. I did not receive the points twice. 8000 only.
On the plus side, I used some of my PC points to pay for the Lindt. Bonus.
I'm just back and DID get the 16,000 points!! Spent just over $20 for Lindor products and received 16,315 points! I'll take it!

On a side note, I wish Shoppers marked their prices better. All the Lindt/Lindor on our shelves was marked at full price even though some were on sale. Also, at least 1 item was mis-priced. Does anyone know if Shoppers honours the policy about items mis-marked under $10 being free? If so, someone could make off big at our local store!!

Well that's too funny. I have made up my mind to try this afternoon. My daughter loves Quality Street chocolates and normally gets a tin all to herself at Christmas, but she cannot eat them this year (braces). She likes and can eat Lindt however so I'll stuff those into her stocking instead. I won't be able to try until just after 4 pm but I'll let you all know what happens!

Ohh, if an item scans higher than what it was marked at (on shelf or in flyer), you get that item for free up to $10. If it costs more than $10, you get the $10 free and just pay the difference. (Ie, an item marked as $12.99 scanned in at $14.99, then you pay $2.99 for the item). The $10 free only applies to the first item if you have purchased more than one. However, you get the correct price applied to the other items as well of course.

here, i’m pretty sure the rule is that the free thing only applies if the shelf price is lower than the scanned price. i’m not sure, but those are the only times i’ve gotten something for free.

i wonder if the differences in lindt bonuses are regional? can you remind us where you are, @timkerone ?
Kingston Ontario area.

here, i’m pretty sure the rule is that the free thing only applies if the shelf price is lower than the scanned price. i’m not sure, but those are the only times i’ve gotten something for free.

i wonder if the differences in lindt bonuses are regional? can you remind us where you are, @timkerone ?
I'm in the Toronto area.

I'm just back and DID get the 16,000 points!! Spent just over $20 for Lindor products and received 16,315 points! I'll take it!

On a side note, I wish Shoppers marked their prices better. All the Lindt/Lindor on our shelves was marked at full price even though some were on sale. Also, at least 1 item was mis-priced. Does anyone know if Shoppers honours the policy about items mis-marked under $10 being free? If so, someone could make off big at our local store!!

I went down on my lunch break to Shoppers and all of the Lindt was marked at full price, I thought someone said the sale was just for the weekend so I just walked back out. Argh! Now I don't know if I could have gotten the 16,000 points or not.

I went down on my lunch break to Shoppers and all of the Lindt was marked at full price, I thought someone said the sale was just for the weekend so I just walked back out. Argh! Now I don't know if I could have gotten the 16,000 points or not.
In my store the Lindt was marked at full price on the shelves, $8.99. I grabbed a flyer and double checked. Flyer said $5.99, rest of week $6.99. I expected they would ring in at $6.99 but they didn't. It rang in at the $5.99.
I'm happy that most got the double points. There will be other great offers for those of us who didn't get it so I'll wait patiently. Something always comes up plus I have chocolate in my house now. How can you be sad about that?? ;)

Just did the double Lindt deal again, plus two 4L milk for 2000, plus I was supposed to get 10,000 for a $30 spend, which I didnt get. Sent in my missing points request. Not a bad haul for $30 = 28,465

Now, since we have pickle-palooza on air miles, can we call this one The Lindt Loophole? Lol

Just did the double Lindt deal again, plus two 4L milk for 2000, plus I was supposed to get 10,000 for a $30 spend, which I didnt get. Sent in my missing points request. Not a bad haul for $30 = 28,465

Now, since we have pickle-palooza on air miles, can we call this one The Lindt Loophole? Lol
I have a 10,000 for $30 but it is for tomorrow.

I wonder if it didnt go through because I earned a better deal with the chocolates at 16,000? It shouldn’t has as that is a product offer not total store spend offer.

I’m going to try again tomorrow for the chocolate, wonder if my app offer of get 10,000 pts for every $30 will stack with it!

I wonder if it didnt go through because I earned a better deal with the chocolates at 16,000? It shouldn’t has as that is a product offer not total store spend offer.

I think the issue is you had TWO Spend threshold offers. I have been told by a Manager at Shoppers that you cannot stack Spend threshold offers. Their system will automatically choose (supposidly the better one) one for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!