PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I did it twice and got 16000 each time. My daughter did also. It's just any Lindt purchase of $20 or more and their Lindt stuff is all on sale right now.

My account says 8000 In Store Bonus.
Hmm now i don’t know what to do because I got a deal tomorrow for shoppers spend $50 get 15,000 points which is the same as a 20x offer on $50.

Do I wait till tomorrow and try to combine it with the Lindt offer??? Choices lol

I did it twice and got 16000 each time. My daughter did also. It's just any Lindt purchase of $20 or more and their Lindt stuff is all on sale right now.

Okay, I just checked my transactions in the app and it says 8000 digital offers and 8000 in-store offers. I didn't have a digital offer for any Lindt or threshold spend offers. So weird.

So I just bought my $20 in Lindt. And I got 16,000 points. I didn’t use a spend $25 get 8,000 points cause my husband had already used it. I then went to another shoppers and tried it again. Again I spent just over $20 on Lindt and got 16,000 points.

I think it’s a glitch. I would go before they catch on lol

So I just bought my $20 in Lindt. And I got 16,000 points. I didn’t use a spend $25 get 8,000 points cause my husband had already used it. I then went to another shoppers and tried it again. Again I spent just over $20 on Lindt and got 16,000 points.

I think it’s a glitch. I would go before they catch on lol
great news!!!! I am going tonight on my way home I hope it works for me. I am going to try to use my spend $50 get 15,000 points as well. Hmm do I double up with my lindts and get $40 at once and grab a few extra things to make up my $50 or do one order of lindt for $20 and get $30 in other stuff we need. and just do a second lindt order on its own for the 16,000 extra..

great news!!!! I am going tonight on my way home I hope it works for me. I am going to try to use my spend $50 get 15,000 points as well. Hmm do I double up with my lindts and get $40 at once and grab a few extra things to make up my $50 or do one order of lindt for $20 and get $30 in other stuff we need. and just do a second lindt order on its own for the 16,000 extra..

I think you only get the 16000 no matter how much you spend after $20 on Lindt, so you're probably better off to split the orders up.

Is the Lindt on sale only in store? I just checked out the flyer and can’t find them on sale. Any idea how long the sale is on? There are a couple gifts I could take care of with Lindt. :)

It is along the bottom of page in a red banner
Yes, I see that but the poster I quoted said, ‘their Lindt stuff is all on sale right now.’ I’m asking where those sale prices are advertised, if they are. I’m trying to get an idea of what kinds of items are on sale and approx prices. At this busy time of year it’s all about being prepared before I go shopping.

My fingers are crossed for a decent text offer tomorrow! I wasn't going to buy Advent Calendars, but who can go wrong with Lindt and 8000 PC points?

The bags with the regular sized chocolates were on sale for $5.99, regular $8.49. That is what I bought.
These are $6.99 right now regular $8.49 I think it said

Got 3 bags and received my 16,000
Points.

My points are all messed up I grabbed milk and had a milk offer that they missed. I also had a spend $50 get &15,000 points they only gave me 9411 of them so I sent in a points inquiry for those im missing about 6000 points so hopefully I don’t mess up my bonus 8000 lol.

I’m going to stop again after work and grab another $20 in chocolate for stockings. I also grabbed $20 of old spice deodorant and had spend $10 get 1000 points.

I still got 33,000 for my $60 not bad.

It is in the flyer on the front page, two different times. They were cheaper on Saturday and Sunday. https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/flyer
Thanks. I wasn’t even looking at those pages as the heading said they were Sat and Sun so I thought I’d missed them. Didn’t realize they might offer a different sale price for the balance of the week. Will be sure to hit Shoppers before the sale ends.

My fingers are crossed for a decent text offer tomorrow! I wasn't going to buy Advent Calendars, but who can go wrong with Lindt and 8000 PC points?

maybe they’ll have lindt advent calendars?

edited: whoops I read waaaaaay too fast. I hope you get a good offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!