Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so great! I didn't realize there were 2 threads with "Fairy God-mailers" ! :wizard:

Thanks to all of you for spreading magic and making the DIS such a wonderful place!!! :flower:

I will be going July 10-16. I am willing to send post cards to anyone that would like to receive them. My son's just received their post card Friday from Mickey & Minnie. It was great watching their expressions while we read the message.

I just PM'd Tinkerbell for our upcoming trip in June.

We'll be there from June 4-June 13, so if anyone going after that would like me to send them or their kids a postcard, just PM me and let me know your kids' ages and favorite character. I'll do at least five.

I just wanted to thank the person (I am sorry I don't remember who it was) that sent the postcard to my kids - they received it yesterday and we very excited - that was nice of you.....

That was very kind of you to offer.

I have a few sheets of letterhead and matching envelopes from the Disney Cruise...I offered to do that, but nobody was interested in letters from Mickey on a cruise ship....everybody wanted letters from Mickey in WDW. :teeth:

I guess it's wayyyy too early for me to make/take requests, not going until late November, LOL, but WOW what a great thread!!
I suppose if any super-organized, do-everything-psychotically-early-like-I-do folks out there are going at Christmastime or mid-December want to make their requests early...hee hee!

Hi we are going May 13th-19th and would love for my kids to recieve a postcard before we go. I can send up to 5 postcards when we go just PM your information.

I would love to get a post card sent to my twin daughters (8) before our trip on May 14th. I will gladly return the favor as well.

Thanks guys! :earsboy:

I can send postcards during our trip May 14th - May 22nd. Anyone wanting a postcard sent then PM me with your info. :wave:

I will be there the week of April 3-9 and can mail a few postcards. PM me with details. :flower:

We are going to be there May 20-26 and I would love it if someone would do this for my DS. We would be glad to pay it forward to a couple of others who are going after us.

Thanks!

I will be there end of June to July 5. Anyone need any?

I just saw this thread & love this idea! Count me in. Below are my details.

WANTED - 4 postcards from WDW any time before July 30th (that's when we leave).

PAY IT FORWARD - I can send 4 postcards from WDW July 30th - August 8th. Just PM me.

Rpsemont - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you - What a treat it was for them, to get that a week before our trip!!!

I am still available to send a few more postcards, we are leaving 3/21. Let me know. My chance to "Pay It Forward" :cool1:

Thanks Kboles! I sent my info!

Such a great thing to do!

We are in WDW April 26-29 - I'd like to return the favor!

:love: Thanks to the wonderful sjams & buzz2400 I've got my 4 postcards taken care of. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm still available to send out some postcards July 30 - Aug 8. Just PM me. UPDATE: All booked now - I have PM'd everyone who sent me a request. Be on the lookout for your postcards the beginning of Aug.

I'm going down to WDW March 31st - April 5th. Please PM me if you would like me to send some a postcard. I love this and do it everytime I go.

This is an awesome idea!! I will be there from 6/12-6/18. If anyone needs a postcard, PM me. :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter