Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted before, but did not get any response. We are going to be at WDW May 20th - May 25th. If anyone wants a postcard sent please PM me with the details....name, address, favorite characters, any special messages!! I love doing this!!!! :flower:

I think we finally can do our duty, some of you all have been so kind to send my AD Army husband post cards while he was deployed. They really made his day, you don't know how much. We will be happy to pay it forward, let me know your info and we'll take care of a limited amount of requests.
:earsgirl:
We're so close we can almost taste the tastes, smell the smells and see the Wonderful World of Disney!

I have already posted this on the Fairy God Mailers list on the Family board, but I wanted to post here also. I will be travelling to WDW from Apr 29th thru May 2nd. I would love to send out some postcards for people. Just PM me and let me know.

Dana

Thanks to Tinkerbell81284!!! :cheer2:

My daughter got one from Cinderella and she's been sleeping with the card. She wants to take a rose to give to Cinderella as a thank you at the CRT. Poor Cinderella... I hope she's a good actress :rotfl:

My son got one from Goofy too! He was skeptical about it, but I saw that he took it to his room to hang on to it. Heee! Teenagers. Gotta love 'em. :love:

Thanks again, Tinkerbell!

I'll put my offer out there again. We'll be going in June, so if anyone wants a postcard from us, please feel free to PM me. I'd love to make someone else's child as happy as Tinkerbell made mine!

We are heading down to Florida April 7th - 15th. We will be at WDW for 5 days. I would gladly send postcards to anyone who would like them for their children. Just send me a PM with the particulars. I've seen how my son reacted when he got one and it was priceless. :earsboy:

kboles THANK-YOU! We received the postcard yesterday! DD was THRILLED! DS was having a sad day as one of his "best buds" is moving away and yesterday was his last day at school. DS was really emotional about it- lots of tears. Today is better (so far) and he has checked out the postcard several times, even asked his dad, "Hey dad! Did you see we got a postcard from Mickey and Minnie?" I asked out loud, "I wonder how they knew we were coming?" DS said, "You called them, didn't you?" LOL! Actually, it arrived at the perfect time- we're leaving tomorrow!!! :Pinkbounc :cool1: :banana: THANKS AGAIN KBOLES!

Thank you kboles!!! :love1: DS and DN were soooo excited to receive the postcards from Mickey and Minnie!!!!

If anyone would like us to send a postcard,we will be in Disney World next week (can't believe it's next week finally) from 4/15-4/22. Just PM me with your info (character, how the postcard should read, etc) and we would love to send some pixie dust your way.

"Ophie" so kindly took care of our little cousin Dominick for us!!! He was sooooo excited when he got his postcard from Mickey (Ophie) this week!!!! Anyway, we will be at Disney World from April 17th to April 21st and would be happy to do 3 postcards or so. So...if anybody would like us to, please PM me with names, addresses, favorite characters, etc. My hubby is all excited to do it!!!! He answered the phone when Dominick called us about the postcard so he's the one that got the "initial excitement"!!! We hadn't told his parents about it either, so they were "shocked" and excited as well!!! And they couldn't figure out how it happened!! They thought it was magic too, but we had to explain it to them!!! So...please let me know if anybody would like any postcards sent in a couple weeks. We'll be staying at the Coronado.

What a magical way to 'start' our vacation countdown - getting a welcome postcard from their favorite character!

I would like to find out if anyone could send postcards to my 5 kids during the first week in June (approx one month before our July visit). Anyone available end of May, beginning of June and I will forward you info?

We will be visiting July 2-12, and would be happy to return the magic, by sending 5 postcards for anyone that would like for them....send me email with your info....prondez@yahoo.com

Just love these boards! :cheer2:

THANKS!

If anyone is going during the month of April and could send us a postcard I would greatly appreciate it. I can only imagine the joy my 5 year old would get out of this and my 2 year old just loves anything Mickey and Minnie.

In return I will gladly take the names/addresses of a few who would like to receive a postcard during our May 5-13th trip.

Please PM me if you can send or if you'd like to receive.

I have just signed up on DisBoards, and don't really know how this all works, but I would love for my daughter who is 5 to get a post card before our May 1st vacation. I will gladly send post cards for someone else.

Hi, I love this idea and since I have no kids to request this for, I am offering my services. I would be happy to send a few postcards for any of you. I will be there May 18-23, so if you are leaving soon after that and would like your kids to receive a poscard, please send me a private message with addresses and favorite character(s).

I somehow lost my post so here it goes again. I have also posted this on the Fairy Godmailer thread in Disney for Families. We will be there from 4/14-4/20. I will do 5-10 postcards. Please PM me with name, address, favorite character, second character option, what to say and date of trip. We have PS's at Akershus and Liberty Tree Tavern. I love this idea and I hope to keep it going.

Hi,
I'll be there from the 9th - 16th of May. Would gladly send out postcards to the first 5 people that pm me. What a fantastic idea! - Nancy ::MinnieMo

My family is going to be in Disney the week of June 26th. I am willing to send out some postcards so just PM me and give me the details and I will be happy to do it. This is so exciting. :banana: :banana: :banana:

What a great idea. My sister and I will be there 5/11-5/15. I would love to do this. Please email me at sandidavies62152@hotmail.com and give me the information you would like on the postcard. I will honor the first 5 emails. This should be a lot of fun.

OK!! We've got all of our "kids" for our Postcards. We'll be mailing them the week of April 18th!! Thanks!!!

I am going down next weekend
PM or e-mail me -
the first five I get I will send a postcard too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter