Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming out of lurkdom to thank Pat for her wonderful work. On a lark I emailed her yesterday for some custom designs for our upcoming trip. I being the pessimist I am, did not even expect a response. I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up an saw that they were completed yesterday, sitting in my email box. My 14 year old daughter made the comment,"Wow Mom, there are still nice people left in this world". I am truly overwhelmed by her kindness, and simply wonderful designs. Who knew kind people over the internet would do favors for people they didn't even know. Again thank you Pat, my family is thrilled and excited

Justright6

Awww:grouphug:
Thank you for your very sweet words.
This is exactly why I do what I do..........
I love making other people happy and you are very welcome.
Words like yours warm my heart and make me want to spread even more pixie dust :goodvibes :hug:

Thank you :flower3:

Posting a few images that were requested by email :goodvibes

belle-beast1.jpg

lady-tramp1.jpg

princesses.jpg

snowwhite.jpg

stitch.jpg

tinkerbell.jpg

tinkerbell2.jpg

lumpy-3rd.jpg

sahana-jasmine1.jpg

saira-jasmine1.jpg

asha-jasmine1.jpg

Hi Pat . I love love love the Xmas countdown calanders!!! Would if be possible to get them just saying Christmas Countdown or Countdown to Christmas? TIA!!!

We used both HSM designs this weekend. They wore the one with all the kids [no pic yet sorry!!] to school Friday and then to party...they received many compliments! Saturday they changed into the one with Troy and Gabrielle [Zac and Vanessa].

Here's a pic of those....

girls-hsm.jpg

Thank you SO MUCH! You ROCK!

I was just wondering if you could do me a favor, we are having a party weekend (my neighbors daughter & my DD are having there party this weekend!!) I was wondering if you can do HSM2 with the names of :Jenna, Brianna, Christina, Madison, Becca *** Also if you have any Hannah Montana with the girls names also that would be great!! Thansk so much!!

Hi Pat . I love love love the Xmas countdown calanders!!! Would if be possible to get them just saying Christmas Countdown or Countdown to Christmas? TIA!!!

No problem, I made them both with just the wording about Xmas and not about disney :lmao:

xmascd-princess.jpg

xmas-gang-calendar2.jpg

We used both HSM designs this weekend. They wore the one with all the kids [no pic yet sorry!!] to school Friday and then to party...they received many compliments! Saturday they changed into the one with Troy and Gabrielle [Zac and Vanessa].

Here's a pic of those....

girls-hsm.jpg

Thank you SO MUCH! You ROCK!

Aww, Thank you for sharing the photo.
what cute daughters you have!!
I love seeing my designs on pictures and they looks pretty cool:goodvibes
Can't wait to see the other photo as well;)

Thanks for showing me and I am glad they had fun and got compliments :grouphug:

Pat, I've been going blind looking at all these...they are awesome! If you have time (don't know how you do with all these requests) could I get this one with the names:

Katarina
Gabrielle

Thank You SOOO Much!!!

I am so glad you like my designs :grouphug:
Here are the HSM2 designs for Katarina and Gabrielle.
Hope they will like them :thumbsup2 and you are very welcome

gabrielle-hsm2.jpg

katarina-hsm2.jpg

I was just wondering if you could do me a favor, we are having a party weekend (my neighbors daughter & my DD are having there party this weekend!!) I was wondering if you can do HSM2 with the names of :Jenna, Brianna, Christina, Madison, Becca *** Also if you have any Hannah Montana with the girls names also that would be great!! Thansk so much!!

Wow ,sounds like a busy weekend. but also like a lot of fun!!

Here are the HSM2 and the Hannah Montana designs for you.
I did not have any new Hannah Montana designs so ..... I made one up.
hope they will be liked!!
Thanks for requesting :goodvibes

hsm2-brianna.jpg

hsm2-becca.jpg

hsm2-jenna.jpg

hsm2-christina.jpg

hsm2-madison.jpg

HM-becca.jpg

HM-brianna.jpg

HM-christina.jpg

HM-jenna.jpg

HM-madison.jpg

Pat,

Do you have a Princess countdown without names?

Have you thought of doing a heroes countdown calendar?

Thanks so much for your designs.

30 days starts tomorrow!! :banana: :banana:

Thank you so much for the Christmas Countdown calenders my kids will love those this year!!!

Pat,

Do you have a Princess countdown without names?

Have you thought of doing a heroes countdown calendar?

Thanks so much for your designs.

30 days starts tomorrow!! :banana: :banana:

Hiya

Here is a princesses calender without name...

I do not have a heroes countdown calender yet, but maybe some day I will work on one. Right now I really dont have much time to make one, sorry:guilty:

blank-calender.jpg

Dear Pat,
I know you are extremely busy at the moment, but I was wondering if you could do a thankyou card for me. We have been sent pixiedust by the daughters of another dis-er and would love to send them a thankyou card. Their names are Rachel and Nicole and I would like the card to be Tinkerbell themed and to just say Thank you so much for spreading pixiedust, from Traci, Chloe and Cameron.
If you are too busy I totally understand, :thanks: :flower1:

Hiya

Here is a princesses calender without name...

I do not have a heroes countdown calender yet, but maybe some day I will work on one. Right now I really dont have much time to make one, sorry:guilty:

blank-calender.jpg

Thank you Pat. No worries. I will give DS the choices you have.

Dear Pat,
I know you are extremely busy at the moment, but I was wondering if you could do a thankyou card for me. We have been sent pixiedust by the daughters of another dis-er and would love to send them a thankyou card. Their names are Rachel and Nicole and I would like the card to be Tinkerbell themed and to just say Thank you so much for spreading pixiedust, from Traci, Chloe and Cameron.
If you are too busy I totally understand, :thanks: :flower1:

Hiya

I am working on all sort of things so I made you a Tink Thank you card.
Hope you like it, if you want to add more wording or anything else, let me know and I will do so.:goodvibes
Greetings from Pat

tink-card1.jpg

Oh Pat, thankyou so much, it is wonderful :love: and so fast too, wow!
Could I ask just one more favour (sorry) Could you please add at the top, 'To Rachel and Nicole'.
It is exactly what I had in mind, you must be psychic :)

Thanks again, you are very kind :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter