Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Pat!!!
David just loves Harry Potter!!! (Yes, I know I let my 4 yr old watch a little potter :happytv:)

Thanks again for all your great help!!!!! :thumbsup2

hi - do you happen to have a hairspray design?????? one of my 4 year old friends is addicted to the music and tracey turnblad and her friend!!! :rotfl2:

My neice and my son are both turning 5 in November. My neice is having a birthday party at Chef Mickey's and my son is having his birthday party at Ft. Wilderness (Cowboy theme). I was wondering if someone could maybe design something for each of their birthdays this year? I just found this web-site today, so I'm not sure if this will even go through, but if it does...her name is Emily and my son's name is Shane. Thanks in advance!!!
My e-mail address is j.calvary@juno.com.

hi - do you happen to have a hairspray design?????? one of my 4 year old friends is addicted to the music and tracey turnblad and her friend!!! :rotfl2:

Hiya

I have these 2, they are the same, only other placing and other colors....
hope they will be liked :goodvibes

have not really looked into this yet so I might try to work on something later on....

tracy1.jpg

tracy2.jpg

My neice and my son are both turning 5 in November. My neice is having a birthday party at Chef Mickey's and my son is having his birthday party at Ft. Wilderness (Cowboy theme). I was wondering if someone could maybe design something for each of their birthdays this year? I just found this web-site today, so I'm not sure if this will even go through, but if it does...her name is Emily and my son's name is Shane. Thanks in advance!!!

Right now, I am going to bed since it is really late overhere.
will check back on the Dis tomorrow to see if anyone has come to your rescue, if not, I will work on something for you.

For now, Goodnight :goodvibes :hug: :flower3:

Just wanted to add, if anyone has Emailed me for designs, I will work on them tomorrow hopefully :thumbsup2

ahhh - they are so cute!!! im sure abby would like a few, so if you do any others, post em!!!! oh, penny is the other girl she loves and she loves the song about "miss baltimore crabs"??????? that saying somehow would be so funny!!! thanks a ton!!!

do you have a boy HSM design? something with basket balls and get your head in the game or anything? if so, Zach and Tim would love them!!!

wendy

Hiya

No problem at all, hope this is what you meant, if you need different wording or something, let me know :thumbsup2

surprisetrip1.jpg

Pat,
Thank You so very much. This is just what I was looking for. We are Surprising our DD w/ a trip for her Birthday. We thought we'd wear these under our clothes and "reveal" them in the airport! Thanks again :yay:

Pat-your designs are gorgeous!!! I have never even ventured over to this board until I tried to find DD an Alice in Wonderland shirt. Do you have any special designs for the Wonderland tea party-either a shirt or an invitation? I'd love an invitation to Lydia for September 24th. A shirt design would be great too or the Very Merry Un-birthday with Alice that I saw on your website. Could that one be personalized? I'm also seeking a Cars shirt for Miles with maybe a WDW trip 2007 or something similar. If anyone else knows where I could find these, please steer me in the right direction. I feel kind of odd asking total strangers to do something so wonderful for me, but isn't that what the Disboards are all about?:banana: TIA!!!!

Thank you for your kind words.
Here is the invite to the BBQ for you :goodvibes

devonshire1.jpg

Pat, I greatly appreciate your time in this venture. Just one request, can I change it from devonshire family, to Tyler, Emily and Hannah. Thanks a bunch

also one more thing. I know you are busy, but can you do something with just the high school musical words, not the characters? TIA
Lori

Pat,

Back in June you did a design for me with mickey and minnie kissing in front of the castle with Scott & Katrina in green.

Well, I am starting to print out all the designs and do my shirts. The green blends into the green shirt I bought so I was hoping you could change the color to blue and change the writing to blue also.

There is one with the color blue we like on page 57 post #844. I think it has the names Brian & Sandy.

I appreciate it very much. Hope things are going better with your computer.

I have just went over every page on this thread and I am sooooo impressed. Pat you do a wonderful job. I was actually looking for designs to go on a shirt for our honeymoon.

I really like the mickey head that has the castle and fireworks in it and has mickey and minnie's backs on it... (Pg 63 of this thread) If you could put somewhere in the ears Ryan & Stacy Just Married October 19, 2007 that would be greatly appreciated. Also you had this design on page 62 that was a mickey head and gold lettering with peoples innitials and 2 rings. Could you do an S & R... Thank you *In advance* so much!!! :banana:

Sorry... one more request... Could you do these names in the awesome Nemo font that you have:

Stacy, Ryan, Paul, Quinton, Charlotte, Shanna, Haley, Jean, Erin, BrieAnn

And these names in a Disney font
Bride, Groom,Ring Bearer, Groomsman, Flower girl, Bridesmaid,Maid of Honor, Mother of the Groom and Mother of the Bride

Thanks again!

Pat, A friend of mine would like to know if you could make her a design that has Minnie Mouse in a bath robe drinking tea or coffee and incorperate it into a Grand Floridian Spa design. Daisy Duck would also be cute as a spa design. Would these be possible to do. Thanks Susan

Hi Pat! Your latest designs are fabulous. I really like the chocolate bar wrappers. My family loved the door signs I made using your designs for our cruise celebrating my inlaws 50th anniversary. I forgot to take pictures of the doors, though!:eek: My daugher loved the HSM shirt using your design. Unfortunately she got car sick :sick: on the drive down to Florida and I wasn't able to get her picture wearing it beforehand. I'll get her picture next time and post it for you to see. Thank you again for everything. You are truly spreading magic!!! Kathi

Hiya everyone

Yes, I am still around, just have been busy the last couple of days.
it is the last weekend of my daughters summervacation so we went shopping and just been hanging out together. also it was my moms birthday today so we went there!

have not been doing much designing so I dont have anything to post right now, but I am working on somethings later this weekend or next week!
Just make sure you check back to see if I have come up with something :rotfl: :goodvibes

Pat-Your designs are so awesome. I love looking at your stuff. It is wonderful you spend your time making extra magic for people!:yay:

Hiya

Changed the calenders for you, hope this is what you meant :goodvibes
Thanks for requesting

reward1.jpg

countdown-DL.jpg

Pat, she got the chart in the "mail" from the princesses and is so excited!!! We put it up on her closet door so we can see it all the time.
Thank you so much for the chart and countdown poster.

Pat-Your designs are so awesome. I love looking at your stuff. It is wonderful you spend your time making extra magic for people!:yay:

I am so glad you like the designs! Thank you for letting me know :hug:
it is appreciated :grouphug:

Pat, she got the chart in the "mail" from the princesses and is so excited!!! We put it up on her closet door so we can see it all the time.
Thank you so much for the chart and countdown poster.

You are very welcome!!
I am so glad she is excited about this. Thank you for letting me know and I hope her reward chart will be full before you know it ;) :goodvibes

Hiya

Well, I checked back to see if there had been something made for you and I saw the other designers hooked you up :rotfl:
sorry I could not help you out.....:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter