Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pat!!!

I hope your daughter had a great Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did everything go?

I have a few last minute requests for you before I leave Monday:goodvibes

I would like the animal kingdom design, the one with the yellow oval with mickey and minnie that says Cassie.

The here comes trouble with stitch that says Will

and something for Belle that has nemo and/or Dory. Its for dinner and the Coral Reef

Thank You Pay!!!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

Lisa

Hi Pat! Your designs are GREAT! Was wondering if you could make us a honeymoon T-shirt design for my DH and I. Requesting:

1. Mickey & Minnie
2. Castle
3. Not TOO girly (DH says)

Our names: Colleen & Andrew
Dates: September 14-23, 2007

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower3:

Hiya

I am still working on this one, but am having a vit of a problem making things not too girly,lol!!
don't worry, I will think of something,:rolleyes:

Pat, first of all can you believe that I've gotten through all 104 pages of your thread over the course of 3 days?!?popcorn:: I LOVE your designs, and through reading all your gracious and generous responses, I love you too!:love: I told my husband about you and he just couldn't believe that there were such altruistic people out there in the world. You truly embody the ideas that Walt Disney had all those decades ago.:hippie:

We are sponsoring our family of 17's first Disney trip for our Vow Renewal next June. You have no idea what a huge fan of personalized items I am! (Maybe it has something to do with having unusual names.). I would like all of us to wear matching tshirts every day! I truly hate to impose on your time, but there is no way that I could ever hope to be as creative as you, so would you, as time permits, be able to make some designs for me?

I would like to make your complete character autograph book design into a tshirt for the kids. Could I have three pink girl ones that say Asha, Sahana, and Saira? And could I have two blue boy ones that say Dheven and Rohan?

I would also like to make two name shirts for the boys like the Nemo ones you had on page 62 #926, that say Dheven and Rohan.

And if you felt like getting creative, do you think you could make three different Jasmine name shirts for the girls to reflect their different ages? I like the dancing Jasmine you used on page 77 #1150 for Asha. And the toddler Jasmine you used on page 79 for Sahana. And I wasn't sure if you had come across any baby Jasmine images, but if you have then could I have that for Saira? (If not, toddler Jasmine is fine too).

Okay, and if I'm really stretching you here let me know, but could you make the Safari design you had on page 78 #1156 in 4 versions? One with The Unni Family, one with The Pullappally Family, one with The Haugen Family and one with The Thomas Family?

I apologize I am not tech savvy enough to know how to print pictures from this message board. Would you be able to email me the images? My address is sajil_unni@yahoo.com.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Jil

I have send you an email with your designs :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Happy birthday to her. Have fun today (your time)/tomorrow (my time).
2 phones??? Is that one for each ear. Too funny.
Enjoy your time together.
Angela

Thank you for the birthday wishes :grouphug:
She had a nice birthday, no party yet....

First she went to the hairdresser (we went there by taxi which we do not do often so that was a good start to the day) to get highlights in her hair, which she had been wanting for a while..
then we went to the store to get her a Digital Camera. it is a really pretty Pink one :lmao: but takes great pictures...
After that we went home, one of her friends came over and they chatted and we ate cake and drank tea.
Later on in the day, I straightened her hair for her, which takes about 1 1/2 hours since she has a huge amount of hair :rotfl2:
She got to spend a bit of time online talking to her friends, everyone wished her a happy birthday.
My nephew (sisters son) came over, my mom and stepdad came over for a visit, she got a few more presents and some money...
a few phonecalls came in and that was about it.
She will get her party in a few weeks when all is back to normal, after all her friends have returned from vacation, school starts again the week after next. :goodvibes

Was wondering if I could get the above design with the fname Jennifer and I would also like a calendar one of your Mickey calendars...
Your designs are great... :thumbsup2

Thanks so much

Hiya

here are the name and calender designs for Jennifer.
Thanks for liking them :grouphug:

jennifer-countdown1.jpg

jennifer-hsm2.jpg

Hi Pat!!!

I hope your daughter had a great Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did everything go?

I have a few last minute requests for you before I leave Monday:goodvibes

I would like the animal kingdom design, the one with the yellow oval with mickey and minnie that says Cassie.

The here comes trouble with stitch that says Will

and something for Belle that has nemo and/or Dory. Its for dinner and the Coral Reef

Thank You Pay!!!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes <---- shouldn't that be Pat,lol!!:rotfl:

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Thanks for asking about my DD's birthday.
I have posted her day 3 posts above this one,lol! :lmao:

Here are the designs you requested, I hope Belle will like what I did with the Nemo design, if you need anything changed, let me know and I will fix things for you :goodvibes

If I don't see you online before monday, (but I think I will) have a great trip, enjoy every minute of it and I hope you will get sprinkled with lots of Pixiedust and hope you will have a bunch of Magical moments :wizard: :grouphug:

(and ofcourse we would love to read how things went ;) )

cassie-AK.jpg

trouble-will.jpg

Belle-nemo1.jpg

Hi Lisa

Thanks for asking about my DD's birthday.
I have posted her day 3 posts above this one,lol! :lmao:

Here are the designs you requested, I hope Belle will like what I did with the Nemo design, if you need anything changed, let me know and I will fix things for you :goodvibes

If I don't see you online before monday, (but I think I will) have a great trip, enjoy every minute of it and I hope you will get sprinkled with lots of Pixiedust and hope you will have a bunch of Magical moments :wizard: :grouphug:

(and ofcourse we would love to read how things went ;) )

cassie-AK.jpg

trouble-will.jpg

Belle-nemo1.jpg
Could I please get the Stitch design with Cody? Thank you very much.

Can I get just this HSM one for Paige? the one from post 1555

Thanks much.

also thanks again for redoing all of our invites. Since Teppanyaki is not going to be open as scheduled I had to redo 2 of my reservations and then change one of them again. Pat was wonderful enough to redo all of them for me. It messed up about 5 or so that she had already done as we had to change times for illuminations and what not. It was a big mess, but Pat came through with wonderful new ones for us. Thanks so much again!!!

I am working on making them special in the next 2 days. The big reveal is almost here!!!! I am so nervous about making the shirts. I got everything I need and just need to decide between a few designs. I think I am going to make them bags too - You have so many wonerful designs that I would love to do them all!!!

thanks again for everything!!!! Your are truly blessed and talented and we are all very lucky that you are willing to help out those of us that are ummm lets say "challenged"? in these areas???

anyway thanks again.:love:

Can I get just this HSM one for Paige? the one from post 1555

Thanks much.

also thanks again for redoing all of our invites. Since Teppanyaki is not going to be open as scheduled I had to redo 2 of my reservations and then change one of them again. Pat was wonderful enough to redo all of them for me. It messed up about 5 or so that she had already done as we had to change times for illuminations and what not. It was a big mess, but Pat came through with wonderful new ones for us. Thanks so much again!!!

I am working on making them special in the next 2 days. The big reveal is almost here!!!! I am so nervous about making the shirts. I got everything I need and just need to decide between a few designs. I think I am going to make them bags too - You have so many wonerful designs that I would love to do them all!!!

thanks again for everything!!!! Your are truly blessed and talented and we are all very lucky that you are willing to help out those of us that are ummm lets say "challenged"? in these areas???

anyway thanks again.:love:

aww :grouphug:

Thank you soo much for your very sweet kind words.
it is my pleasure to help make trips more special and it is always great when you know it is appreciated.
I just hope the kids will love their invites and designs:goodvibes

Here is the design for Paige :goodvibes
again, thank you for your kind words:hug:

hsm2-paige.jpg

ME TOO. I love the Christmas ones. At least we'll be there to see the christmas decorations. Simply gorgeous Pat.
Angela

Oh Pat those are terrific. Wish are next trip was going to be at Christmas time.

ME TOO. I love the Christmas ones. At least we'll be there to see the christmas decorations. Simply gorgeous Pat.
Angela

oh Pat!

Those are simply PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!

I am so glad you like the calendars, it was fun making them.
guess I best go back to "normal" designs now,lol!! :goodvibes

Wanted to post a few things I have been working on but somehow photobucket is not working with me right now,lol!

Coming out of lurkdom to thank Pat for her wonderful work. On a lark I emailed her yesterday for some custom designs for our upcoming trip. I being the pessimist I am, did not even expect a response. I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up an saw that they were completed yesterday, sitting in my email box. My 14 year old daughter made the comment,"Wow Mom, there are still nice people left in this world". I am truly overwhelmed by her kindness, and simply wonderful designs. Who knew kind people over the internet would do favors for people they didn't even know. Again thank you Pat, my family is thrilled and excited

Justright6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter