Passenger counts this week?

NYC is Good Friday through the week after Easter this year. Our Spring Break always coincides with Passover due to the large population of Jewish teachers and students. USUALLY that means it is over Easter, but some years (usually our leap years) they don't and then we will be off Good Friday and then Passover will be our break.

On another thread someone reported 3100 on the Fantasy last week.
Good, this is a positive thing! It's now time for that ship to have 4,000 passengers and 1450 crew members to assist them.

I never liked having that many passengers, even before covid.
Us too

however summer vacations have begun. My last cruise, April 23-30 we had 2600 guest and it felt very full to us. With the borders open, more folks are getting back to cruising again. Our last felt very normal to us. This was our 4th post-C cruise and each was very different.

I’m glad we no longer need to plan around school schedules. We are also on post #4 but mid September will hopefully be not crowded.

I do want the world to return to normal but I look at old cruise pictures at how crowded everything was. Sometimes I wonder how we had such a good time.

Guess it depends on who you ask. Guest services told me 3,000. :confused3
I was on the DCL bus with a DCL transportation cast member. She literally loaded everyone on at Saratoga (including her family), hopped on the bus in the seat across from me, and changed out of her uniform top into a t-shirt that matched the rest of her family (she had a tank top on underneath). I asked if she knew how many were sailing and she said, "oh, yes, I have that information along with how many people were taking DCL transportation, one moment." She looked it up and gave me a super specific number, like 2709 or something like that. It was so specific, that I really didn't question the accuracy and the fact that she was reading it off some kind of report she had.

I've thought a lot about regent, are there decent kids activities?
Virtually nonexistent. At 58 I may be a youngin with Regent (My first with them). I'm going on this one to relax, see several ports on this 10 day cruise, enjoy all inclusive, and dine on incredible cuisine. With being done with WDW and their park experience, I do plan on looking at a Disney cruise in the fall next year. Even without kids any longer, I still enjoy Disney Cruise Line.

high passenger counts stink, but let's be honest it's important that DCL makes money so that we can continue to get high quality service, entertainment, and hard product (including more new ships).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter