Parley....Will That Get Me On The Ship Any Faster part 2

I'm not really sure. When ever anything Disney came up in convo I would block it out cause I wasn't going originally. But I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to stay away from you.:laughing:

I remember there was something about you changing my moms name to Muffy. and that you have started planning a calender of the female cruisers. I think that was you anyways. My mom would have to confirm as I wasn't completely listening. :P

well that doesnt sound like me at all.:angel::angel:

Hi honey bun:hug:

Technically it was Nancy that started the Muffy name but Dawg just ran with it.

SEE!!! Underdog was innocent all the time!!:rolleyes1:upsidedow

and dont let Robin hear you calling me honeybun.;);):rotfl:
kidding Nate.:rotfl2: (i hear he's a big dude.):scared1:

Please share any info on Dawg with a newby. This is our first cruise with this bunch so any insight would be welcome.:)

from what i hear he's a really nice guy.:cool2: The girls love him, the men want to be him.:rolleyes1pirate:

pay no attention to most of the halftruths you may read around here.;););)
its a conspiracy against me and my Red Rider carbon action. (with the compass in the stock):rotfl:

from what i hear he's a really nice guy.:cool2: The girls love him, the men want to be him.:rolleyes1pirate:

pay no attention to most of the halftruths you may read around here.;););)
its a conspiracy against me and my Red Rider carbon action. (with the compass in the stock):rotfl:

I will reserve judgement until after the cruise.:confused3

Me and my husband are booked for the benards tour! Pretty excited about it! Only have read great reviews!

Hi everyone! I'm Cassie, Char's (tow-mater-1) favourite daughter. I just booked the cruise last week. Now I can join in with all the excitement!

Hiya Cassie! Welcome aboard. My DW Amy, our DD5 Maddie, and I will be sailing along with you. Be sure to pack a pair of binoculars for the Fantasmic stargazing meet on Wednesday, Oct. 26! See Page One of this thread for details or visit www.OneDarkSky.com for details (to be posted soon!) or just wander around on Deck 11 at 8pm that night until you see a bright green laser cutting a swath across the dark night sky. I'll be the geek at the other end of it!

See you real soon!

Hi honey bun:hug:

So I have it in writing that you don't completely listen to me... so I have something to refer to when you say "you never told me":rolleyes:

Well no I didn't listen that time cause it had to do with the cruise and I wasn't going so I would listen to the first part then space out. When I say you never told me it's because you never told me.

Moi? ;)

Me and my husband are booked for the benards tour! Pretty excited about it! Only have read great reviews!

Welcome "Me and my Husband"! Nice to meet you. :cutie:

Well no I didn't listen that time cause it had to do with the cruise and I wasn't going so I would listen to the first part then space out. When I say you never told me it's because you never told me.

Uh oh. Chick fight? :upsidedow

We have only...

line1.gif
line8.gif

More DAYS until we are sailing on the Magic

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Well, check another item off our "To Do" list. We just finished our FE hanger tonight. We're not the artsy-crafty types. So, we're looking for a way to make a hanger without having to do a lot of cutting, gluing and sewing. Thanks to my DW, we found a way to get around the cutting and sewing, though we still had to get our hands sticky with a little glue. For others on the FE list who still don't have a hanger and are also looking for something quick, here's what we did:

Step 1: Get ye to The Container Store and secure one of these nifty back-of-door hanger-ma-bob doohickies (technical jargon). They come in a bright, flowery pattern or a black & white pattern. My daughter chose the bright, flowery pattern. They have six loops that snap to hang items on the back of your door and such.

Step 2: Get ye to a Michael's craft store and secure these miniature tote bags. They come in multiple colors. We chose green and pink. Cut off one of the handles. This will be the front side of the tote. The side with a handle will be the side you hang from a loop.

Step 3: Get ye to the stickers and embellishments section at Michael's. Secure whatever themed stickers/embellishments you want to use to decorate your totes. Don't forget adhesive lettering for your names if you want to include them on your FE hanger. Also, pick up a good fabric glue to glue all your embellishments to your totes to make sure they don't come loose. The self-adhesive on the back of the embellishments doesn't hold too well on the fabric totes.

Step 4: Glue ye names and embellishments to the totes. Make it look fun and pretty, if you can. We don't want any lame, boring FE hangers on this cruise! (Don't worry if you're not good at this part. Neither are we!).

Step 5: Sit back and admire ye craftwork!

Below are pics of the individual parts and our finished FE hangers:

The Hanger:

DSC04375-M.jpg

The snap loops on the hanger:

DSC04376-M.jpg

The miniature totes:

DSC04379-M.jpg

The finished FE hanger:

DSC04377-M.jpg

The Hanger:

DSC04375-M.jpg

DSC04376-M.jpg

The miniature totes:

DSC04379-M.jpg

The finished FE hanger:

DSC04377-M.jpg
[/QUOTE]

THATS AWESOME!!! What a great idea! Fantastic job!!!

Hi and :welcome: We are hoping to get booked with Bernard's Tours too - just waiting on the rest of our party to decide if they want to go or not.

LOL you and your Mum are just like me and my daughter :rotfl:

The finished FE hanger:

DSC04377-M.jpg

That is amazing Robb :thumbsup2

Well, check another item off our "To Do" list. We just finished our FE hanger tonight. We're not the artsy-crafty types. So, we're looking for a way to make a hanger without having to do a lot of cutting, gluing and sewing. Thanks to my DW, we found a way to get around the cutting and sewing, though we still had to get our hands sticky with a little glue. For others on the FE list who still don't have a hanger and are also looking for something quick, here's what we did:

Step 1: Get ye to The Container Store and secure one of these nifty back-of-door hanger-ma-bob doohickies (technical jargon). They come in a bright, flowery pattern or a black & white pattern. My daughter chose the bright, flowery pattern. They have six loops that snap to hang items on the back of your door and such.

Step 2: Get ye to a Michael's craft store and secure these miniature tote bags. They come in multiple colors. We chose green and pink. Cut off one of the handles. This will be the front side of the tote. The side with a handle will be the side you hang from a loop.

Step 3: Get ye to the stickers and embellishments section at Michael's. Secure whatever themed stickers/embellishments you want to use to decorate your totes. Don't forget adhesive lettering for your names if you want to include them on your FE hanger. Also, pick up a good fabric glue to glue all your embellishments to your totes to make sure they don't come loose. The self-adhesive on the back of the embellishments doesn't hold too well on the fabric totes.

Step 4: Glue ye names and embellishments to the totes. Make it look fun and pretty, if you can. We don't want any lame, boring FE hangers on this cruise! (Don't worry if you're not good at this part. Neither are we!).

Step 5: Sit back and admire ye craftwork!

Below are pics of the individual parts and our finished FE hangers:

The Hanger:

DSC04375-M.jpg

DSC04376-M.jpg

The miniature totes:

DSC04379-M.jpg

The finished FE hanger:

DSC04377-M.jpg

Great idea and great execution Robb!

We still have so far to go! Need to finish our FE Gifts, pack, and most important finish up some costuming. Maybe tonight we can accelerate our progress!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter