Parley....Will That Get Me On The Ship Any Faster part 2

I feel so ashamed...

but only because the bra did not match the purse, which did not match the shoes. And my lipstick was such a mess!

You looked beeeeee-YOOOU-tee-ful, Dah-ling!!! :thumbsup2

At least your breasts were facing the right direction... and quite perky I might add.:lmao: Nate had one coming out his arm pit. :confused3:rotfl2::rotfl:

Loved the lipstick job. Looks like it was put on with an electric toothbrush.

:lmao: :rotfl2:
Wow... Really bummed I missed this but enjoying the photos immensely! :worship:

Rob, you would've added some style to our karaoke video - if that ever goes viral, it [or more specifically, my contribution] is going to be just painful to listen to... :sad1:

I owe someone a "1", I think it is Wendy? Next cruise, I do believe our FE gifts that we give out will be easier to pack!

Totally forgot about this - it is awesome - I used it on the cruise to hold little odds and ends! :thumbsup2

All the FE gifts were fantastic! Thanks to everyone for such fun and thoughtful gifts!! It was our own Parley pixie dust! :wizard: :goodvibes

(Yet another meet we missed because Mike insisted on late dining.) :cutie:

excuse me?? why on earth would anyone want to eat dinner at 10 pm? (thats around the time we were eating..i was about ready to order eggs and bacon one nite because it seemed closer to breakfast.;);)

Oh fine, since I'm being ratted out. The pics are already on the internet anyway. No use in hiding from it!

DSC04462-L.jpg

atta boy!!:worship::worship:

now your picture can be posted all over the Dis for the next few years.:rotfl2:

robb-L.jpg

A dancing Robb :)

The next day, my DD Anna said "I bet Mr. Robb is tired from all of that dancing!"

More photos to come once I have them uploaded to my site.

Wow, amazing work! I saw you and thought you were a DCL castmember. :thumbsup2

Here are two videos I made of your Parley sail away :thumbsup2

http://www.youtube.com/user/cass327?feature=mhsn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcoVhvCWMAI&feature=channel_video_title

Hope you are all having a blast!!! :cool1:

Thank Cass...you're the best TA we've ever had!!

Oh fine, since I'm being ratted out. The pics are already on the internet anyway. No use in hiding from it!

DSC04462-L.jpg
Gotta Love it!!! There's just something about a guy in a bra. :lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Ok, I figure I may as well post this before Mike does. Yes, I thought I'd give pole dancing a try. :lmao::lmao:

DSC07568.jpg

This one's for Char & Nate. :)

DSC07559.jpg

A few random pics...

DSC07346.jpg

DSC07449.jpg

5 am...watching The Magic come in. popcorn:::cloud9:

DSC07357.jpg

DSC07387.jpg

DSC07397.jpg

DSC07455.jpg

Wow, amazing work! I saw you and thought you were a DCL castmember. :thumbsup2

I just hope I didn't disappoint too many people who may have thought the same thing. I was stopped by lots of people who wanted pics with me. I gotta admit, it was pretty flattering, especially given the fact that my Jack costume isn't even that good (or "screen accurate" as it's known elsewhere). I was actually afraid of getting in trouble with DCL a couple times when people stopped me thinking that I really was the DCL Jack. They asked me to sign their autograph books while we were standing right in front of DCL cast members. I had to tell them that I wasn't the real deal, and they were kind of disappointed.

boy she sure did save that show.:wizard: we thought about volunteering for Match your Mate, but figured someone who'd been married longer than us would fill that spot..they always get someone who's been married 50 years..
Maybe if Robin hasnt left me in 14 years, we'll volunteer then. :lmao::rotfl2:

You guys should have volunteered. The couple that was married for 50 years, we thought he was going to fall asleep!:rotfl2:

I don't know about a great 5K, between this cold that I am still battling, the heat, the sea legs syndrome... it was brutal! But we did finish it, right? And I should have a cool little gps log of the run on my Garmin (Haven't even checkec it yet!)

We don't plan on doing DCL again until 2013, but next time I want to be the woman that was cruising up front in the 5K .... I think she could have done another 15 miles at the same pace!
QUOTE]

I overheard her saying pre-race that she had been training for a half marathon, so don't feel too bad! :confused3 I did see her go back for a second round to make it 10K - yuck! But the 5K was great, even if a bit rough for some of us - personally, my previous 5K to the CC one was in 28 degrees F and zero humidity, so this one was a bit of a shock! :scared1:

I overheard her saying pre-race that she had been training for a half marathon, so don't feel too bad! :confused3 I did see her go back for a second round to make it 10K - yuck! But the 5K was great, even if a bit rough for some of us - personally, my previous 5K to the CC one was in 28 degrees F and zero humidity, so this one was a bit of a shock! :scared1:

Well I ran two half-marathons in October, but I am thinking at quite a bit slower pace!
But it was still fun, and am glad I did it, even it if it was many minutes off my pr for the 5k!

I posted the track on facebook, it was pretty neat to look at, so I am posting it here as well.

CC5K-L.jpg

Cool! Thanks for sharing the track...maybe I'll print and frame with my certificate? I used my Nike+ gear during the race so I did log distance and time, but not the route, and it's neat to actually see it on paper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter