• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Palo Question

SheriB

DIS Veteran
If one person in your ressie needs to back out, do you have to cancel the whole reservation, or can you just delete them from your ressie? And can I do that online (our cruise ressies are linked)? Thanks.
Sheri

If one person in your ressie needs to back out, do you have to cancel the whole reservation, or can you just delete them from your ressie? And can I do that online (our cruise ressies are linked)? Thanks.
Sheri

Personally one person is not going to make any difference, it will not open up another table for anyone else, therefore I would suggest you just leave it, and explain, to the Palo Manager on arrival.

Now, I haven't done this, but I think that if you really wanted to change it, ie a lot of people changed, you would go into the Online system. Your date/time always will have an option to click against, even if sold out, you click on that, modify your reservation by unchecking the person not going, click confirm and confirm again during this a warning will come up saying do you want to change or modify.

But as I opened, for one I wouldn't do it.

To avoid being charged, you will need to notify Palo of the change. You can do this after boarding if desired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter