Paid FP options coming soon to WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Nevermind. Couldn’t post the ***** link saying standby has been added on the app which might suggest fast pass coming soon. Lol

playing with my heart strings

I saw it too and came here to chat about it. Although I really really want FP back asap, I view this as a small detail in the app, not a sign of FP returning. Can anyone confirm this was actually added (I see the word standby in my app now on every wait time, but can someone confirm it didn't say standby yesterday?

I saw it too and came here to chat about it. Although I really really want FP back asap, I view this as a small detail in the app, not a sign of FP returning. Can anyone confirm this was actually added (I see the word standby in my app now on every wait time, but can someone confirm it didn't say standby yesterday?
Mine (android) still says WAIT instead of STANDBY WAIT

I don’t let my apps update automatically, and mine just says “wait.” I bet this is a change. Interested to see where it goes, we head down in 40 days!581222

Yeah it says standby wait on all the rides actually. Is it possible the reason some people are seeing it is because they are linked to MDE and are in the fast pass window

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter