our secret green club? Part 4a

Status
Not open for further replies.
LizzySwan1022 said:
I give up! I get home from school, and PD's on the computer. when I get on she kicks me off so she can go on again. I will NEVER catch up at this rate! Grrrrrr! Okay, I'm picking a random page and going from there.

:wave2: LizzY. Hate to tell you but PD's probably gonna kick you off soon cuz she's gonna try to get 23000 tonight I'm sure. :(

stinkerbelle's mom said:
:wave2: LizzY. Hate to tell you but PD's probably gonna kick you off soon cuz she's gonna try to get 23000 tonight I'm sure. :(

No, she's going to bed now she says "goodnight, I promise I will never kick LizzY off ever again! Woo hoo!"

LizzySwan1022 said:
No, she's going to bed now she says "goodnight, I promise I will never kick LizzY off ever again! Woo hoo!"
Is there a prize lined up for 23,000. I usually never pay attention, but I will tonight!

Hi LizzY...when you finally catch up and if I'm not here anymore...goodluck in the big band competition this weekend. Love you fairy god child! :lovestruc

nsalz said:
Hi LizzY...when you finally catch up and if I'm not here anymore...goodluck in the big band competition this weekend. Love you fairy god child! :lovestruc

thank you!

stinkerbelle's mom said:
No her little sis is going to get it because PD has told too many story's the last few days about nsalz. So I deserve it, just kinda like her scar!

Princess89 said:
Is there a prize lined up for 23,000. I usually never pay attention, but I will tonight!

I don't know, but could we move the posting a long a bit? I have band rehersal in the morning, and I kinda want to get to bed.

LizzySwan1022 said:
I don't know, but could we move the posting a long a bit? I have band rehersal in the morning, and I kinda want to get to bed.
OK...hows that. I wonder what the prize is? Mabey it is a new lime green band uniform.

nsalz said:
No her little sis is going to get it because PD has told too many story's the last few days about nsalz. So I deserve it, just kinda like her scar!

Although I can see the logic in your statement, we know that the gods work in mysterious ways, so Nana will probably just leave you her millions onstead of PD, so I can get 23000.

nsalz said:
OK...hows that. I wonder what the prize is? Mabey it is a new lime green band uniform.

Interesting concept, but it might provide some visual issues for the judges.

crossfamily said:
ME
images6-4.jpg
& Tara
images6-5.jpg
7_18_51.gif
Oh and now that you told me who that Princess is....eh who cares makes it all the funnier!!! :rotfl2:

Va-bear said:
What a bummer - where would I get my jamocha shake??

How goes it Mary ? I feel like I nver see ya anymore - we never seem to be on at the same time! :guilty:
Sorry Bear that is because she's waiting for me to get on. It really turned her off seeing your cousin do his duty in the lake. You really have to control your family.

Speaking of family, I hope your ds fells better this weekend.

LizzySwan1022 said:
LOL, she must not have noticed the count then. :thumbsup2

nsalz said:
Sorry Bear that is because she's waiting for me to get on. It really turned her off seeing your cousin do his duty in the lake. You really have to control your family.

Speaking of family, I hope your ds fells better this weekend.

Whe? who is Whe?

stinkerbelle's mom said:
Count? what count? Oh, the one I will get before LizzY. :teeth:

stinkerbelle's mom said:

she was standing right behind me, I'm surprised she didn't commondere the keyboard.

Princess89 said:

There are prizes for all the milestones. They usually aren't awarded until after the milestone is hit because its a surprise, but people have been getting too excited finding limey things & have posted early. So far this is the way it should be, you win then you get a suprise prize for reaching the milestone. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter