Our Honeymoon Redo! PTR: 11/15/15 - 11/20/15 - Trip Report Link!

I hope people are not starting to think that Keith and I just do everything without our kids.

I highly doubt people think this of you!!!

and carve out more time just the 2 of us.

this is important!!! Tom and i need to do this.

he didn’t have a great experience on his last train trip but I told him it was due to his travel partner (his ex-wife).

HA HA HA HA.. Umm No. i think you will be way more fun!!

I HOPE you do a tr here!!! i want to see DC!

There always has to be a balance of couple time and family time. I neglected couple time for years, and it can be rocky getting that back on track. Sometimes it's good for kids to know that their parents are still in love and best friends!

Thanks so much! I also think it will be good for my son to spend some time with my Parents overnight. I remember spending the night with my Grandparents and I loved it! My step-daughter will be with her Mommy so no big worry there since she goes back and forth between our houses every week anyway.

The D.C. Trip sounds great! And I am so jealous that you are going to Good Stuff Eatery. I've heard the milkshakes are super fabulous there.

Also, yay for free dining and CSR!!! We stayed at CSR for 2 nights this past January, and it was such a beautiful resort. It was our dating anniversary, so we had put that on the reservation and when they gave us our pins, the CM who checked us in also gave us a certificate for a free champagne toast! This weekend I can post a picture or two for you to see. :)

How exciting!!! Congrats on the upgrade to Coronado Springs! I stayed there in 2009 with an ex, also with Free Dining, and we had a WONDERFUL stay. It's actually the one that I recommend the most for couples looking for something for just the two of them. I think you'll really enjoy it! :goodvibes

Your ADR day is coming up here soon! What's on your wish list? :cutie:

The D.C. Trip sounds great! And I am so jealous that you are going to Good Stuff Eatery. I've heard the milkshakes are super fabulous there.

Also, yay for free dining and CSR!!! We stayed at CSR for 2 nights this past January, and it was such a beautiful resort. It was our dating anniversary, so we had put that on the reservation and when they gave us our pins, the CM who checked us in also gave us a certificate for a free champagne toast! This weekend I can post a picture or two for you to see. :)

I'm looking forward to Good Stuff Eatery as well...I think Keith will enjoy it too!

I would love to see the pictures...please share!!

How exciting!!! Congrats on the upgrade to Coronado Springs! I stayed there in 2009 with an ex, also with Free Dining, and we had a WONDERFUL stay. It's actually the one that I recommend the most for couples looking for something for just the two of them. I think you'll really enjoy it! :goodvibes

Your ADR day is coming up here soon! What's on your wish list? :cutie:

Thanks so much...I'm beyond excited! The more I read about the resort the more excited I get! I think it will be a perfect for Keith and I, so glad to read that it is a place you recommend.

My ADR day is 5/19...YAY!! Here's what I'm hoping to get and I numbered them how I plan on reserving them (I would love your input on what you think):

11/15 - ADR Dinner - T-Rex (3rd Reservation)
11/16 - ADR Dinner - 'Ohana (2nd Reservation)
11/17 - ADR Dinner - San Angel Inn (5th Reservation)
11/18 - ADR Dinner - Sci-Fi (4th Reservation)
11/19 - ADR Dinner - BOG (1st Reservation)

I also have back-ups for each place (I think I have included those in the PTR...LOL).

I think the only day we will be in the same park is the 19th?!?!
Unless i go with one of my MANY other plans.. I might go from plan a-z by monday...

I think the only day we will be in the same park is the 19th?!?!
Unless i go with one of my MANY other plans.. I might go from plan a-z by monday...

You mean you have more than one plan??? Wow, I'm shocked!! :duck:

Here are my plans that are absolutely set in stone: :)
11/15/15: Arrival Day: DTD/HS EMH
11/16/15: Magic Kingdom
11/17/15: AK/Epcot
11/18/15: Free Morning/HS
11/19/15: Free Morning/Magic Kingdom (MVMCP)

My ADR day is 5/19...YAY!! Here's what I'm hoping to get and I numbered them how I plan on reserving them (I would love your input on what you think):

11/15 - ADR Dinner - T-Rex (3rd Reservation)
11/16 - ADR Dinner - 'Ohana (2nd Reservation)
11/17 - ADR Dinner - San Angel Inn (5th Reservation)
11/18 - ADR Dinner - Sci-Fi (4th Reservation)
11/19 - ADR Dinner - BOG (1st Reservation)

I also have back-ups for each place (I think I have included those in the PTR...LOL).
I think this looks PERFECT!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Your DC trip sounds like SO much fun! And I think the train ride would be so awesome! :thumbsup2

How exciting you got free dining! I was hoping to take advantage of the free dining if they offered it next year but based on this years craziness I am thinking not. And how awesome that you get to stay moderate now. Good luck on your ADRs.

I think this looks PERFECT!!!!!! :thumbsup2

YAY! :hug:

Your DC trip sounds like SO much fun! And I think the train ride would be so awesome! :thumbsup2

I'm looking forward to the train ride, I really enjoy just sitting back and enjoying the scenery and it can be quite relaxing. :) :cat:

How exciting you got free dining! I was hoping to take advantage of the free dining if they offered it next year but based on this years craziness I am thinking not. And how awesome that you get to stay moderate now. Good luck on your ADRs.

It was definitely crazy. The last time we had free dining it was through a pin code which was soooo much easier. However, I was very happy with our results after all the craziness and the CM I got was wonderful. I know you are getting excited about your trip!! I can't wait to read all about when you get back!:banana:

Okay, I grabbed a few pics of Coronado from our January trip; here ya go! :)

17166900108_cbf3cb310a_z.jpg

17328729006_00ee0de738_z.jpg

17168468729_0d3ab326a0_z.jpg

17354687425_357c404d75_z.jpg

Okay, I grabbed a few pics of Coronado from our January trip; here ya go! :)

17166900108_cbf3cb310a_z.jpg

17328729006_00ee0de738_z.jpg

17168468729_0d3ab326a0_z.jpg

17354687425_357c404d75_z.jpg

These are amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing these. I'm beyond excited to check out CSR. This will be our first time at a Moderate :) Thanks again for sharing these with me!

There's people swimming in January.. Now that's heaven.

I agree! I'm really hoping for a bit of pool time in November. When we went in November 2012, the kids and I got some pool time, but my DH skipped out he HATES cold pool water. It likes it lukewarm :crazy2:. However, he was excited to hear about the hot tub! :)

Yeah, we jumped in the pool that day too! It was low-70s, so it was a bit cool in the shade, but overall just fine for swimming! I'm really hoping for some pool weather in November as well. I am obsessed with wanting to hear the underwater music at AoA! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter