Our CRT Lunch Time Review

myasmum

Mouseketeer
We went July 29th and MAN was it worth it I am glad I found this site and got feedback on here and was definatly worth the money :cool1:

My kids (daughters 4 & 8yrs and son 5yrs) all had a blast from the 1st step into the Castle to the end it was :wizard: Magical

The girls got Magical Wands (which they didnt want to put down) and my son his sword which he :love: even my husband got a sword LoL as due to the kids request :rolleyes1 The kids got a magic wishing star for a special ceremony and Fairy God Mother, Snow White, Belle and Arora came to the table to sign autographs and we got pictures with Cinderella and due to being 5 people we had 2 lots taken 1 with just kids and 1 with family Beautiful pics

My husband look at the menu and wasnt sure what to get as hes picky but we got the: Major Domo's Favorite Pie, shredded beef simmered in Cabernet sauce with mashed potatoes and sauteed vegetables crowning a light pastry
Wow it was tasty even my husband thought it was great Man I wish I could buy that somewhere here. They started of with a lil sampler platter which was also good and by the end we were full and couldnt finish out dessert :rotfl:

But whenever we can get back to WDW we will definatly make CRT a part of our trip lots of money but a fun atmosphere for adults and kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter