Our 20th Cruise With DCL, November 20th-24th, 2013

Hi, there, I've read some of your past reports and I'm glad I came across this one. We are thinking of going on the Magic in May (only been on the Wonder & Dream), and I'm glad to see all of your pics!!

I love it that you & your Dad go on trips together. My DD & I always take "Mom/Daughter" trips, just the 2 of us, and I love it!

Can't wait to hear more!

Hi, there, I've read some of your past reports and I'm glad I came across this one. We are thinking of going on the Magic in May (only been on the Wonder & Dream), and I'm glad to see all of your pics!!

I love it that you & your Dad go on trips together. My DD & I always take "Mom/Daughter" trips, just the 2 of us, and I love it!

Can't wait to hear more!

thanks for following along, yeah it's great my dad and I like to travel, my mom not so much so she doesn't come, but funny thing is her and her mom(my nanny) told us they would go to Japan. So she will be traveling with us in the Fall:goodvibes

Always a pleasure to read your TR. Thank you for taking the time. Photos are wonderful. :flower3:

How long did it take you to walk to the Southermost Point from the ship? Trying to determine if it's doable with our three kids. Thanks!

How long did it take you to walk to the Southermost Point from the ship? Trying to determine if it's doable with our three kids. Thanks!
I can't remember for sure, but I'd say its doable if everyone is healthy enough and can walk long distance. I'm going to say maybe a half hour for us give or take, we don't speed walk or anything so, but really can't remember. I don't pay attention to those details lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter