Our 20th Cruise With DCL, November 20th-24th, 2013

We walked around the deck a little.

Dad left me and I went to grab some chicken tenders and fries. After that I walked around the ship a little.

Got a picture with Jack Sparrow

Went back to the stateroom and got ready for dinner. After getting ready went down to the Walt Disney Theatre and met up with dad and we watched Villains Tonight!. After that we went and grabbed a O'Gills in O'Gills. Dinner tonight was in Cariocas with the pirate menu.

We got pictures taken.

After dinner headed back to the stateroom really quick and then headed up to the pirate party. I watched from deck 9 this time. After the pirate party was done there was a little dance party with DJ Cide.

I'm not sure what dad did the rest of the night, but here are pictures of the door he took.

I headed the drop a few things off in the stateroom and then I headed to Fathoms for Krazy Karaoke, which this cruise was packed. After Karaoke, was guest DJ Cide playing music.

So I chilled there and got a few drinks at the bar.

Saw Vicky and her husband and chatted with them. Closed the bar down tonight with a pretty crowded night club for the most part. Headed to deck 9 and got a soda and then headed back to the stateroom and had to take a picture of carpet outside the stateroom.

Pretty much passed put as soon as I layed down

Hey!!

Just started reading your trip report , love all your photos!! Thanks so much for sharing them. My sister and I just went on our first cruise in October on the Disney Dream , omg it was amazing!! We're definatley hooked on cruising now, we love visiting Disney world but the cruise is much more relaxing.

Can't wait to read more!

Shannon

Enjoying your report, Thanks. Our 1st cruise is on Magic in Sept so the photos are great for us :goodvibes Sorry you didn't have better weather for the beach, but it still looked really pretty.

Hey!! Just started reading your trip report , love all your photos!! Thanks so much for sharing them. My sister and I just went on our first cruise in October on the Disney Dream , omg it was amazing!! We're definatley hooked on cruising now, we love visiting Disney world but the cruise is much more relaxing. Can't wait to read more! Shannon
thanks for reading. Aren't the cruises relaxing

Enjoying your report, Thanks. Our 1st cruise is on Magic in Sept so the photos are great for us :goodvibes Sorry you didn't have better weather for the beach, but it still looked really pretty.
thanks for following along. I wasn't all that depressed having bad weather, after 20 cruises and most having stop there with great weather thought it was going to be bad one time

Woke up around 8:00am, dad was out of the room getting us drinks. I got up and ready for the day. Dad came back with the drinks and we watched some tv and talked for a bit. After a while I made a plan with my dad to meet outside Palo before brunch. I decided to walked around the ship a little and took some pictures.

The Princess Gathering was happening so watched that from decks 5 and 4 for a while.

Met up with Dad outside Palo at 10:00. He was there first so he took a picture.

I can't remember who our server was.(that happens when you don't finish the report soon enough) I will say the server was good though and he knew our favorite server Ana, so we chated about her a little. Palo brunch was great once again as you can see from my face.

After brunch we headed to the Castaway Club Reception in O'Gills. Got pictures with Mickey.

After that I split up with dad, but not before making plans to meet at the martini tasting. So I went and walked around the ship and took some more pictures.

I must have slept on deck 10 for a while and my dad must have seen me.

After my nap I took some more pictures.

Headed to Keys for the Martini Tasting, which was great once again, the bartender doing the tasting was good at it too and made a great Dirty Martini too. After the tasting I headed back to the room to relax.

I walked around the ship some more and took more pictures.

Watched Deck The Deck Tropical Deck Party.

took some more pictures.

Got a picture with Captain America.

Went back to the room and got dressed for the show and dinner. Went down to The Walt Disney Theatre and met up with dad and we saw Twice Charmed. After the show we headed to O'Gills and got a beer. We headed to dinner after that and along the way got a picture with Brent.

Dinner was in Lumiere's tonight and it was great. After dinner went to the stateroom and changed and then headed back out. Walked around for a while then went to see the adult show of Buckets N Boards, after that stayed for 70's Disco Legends and got a few drinks, tonight also danced with Vicky, her husband, and others. Stayed till the bar closed at 2:00am. After that walked around the ship and took a few pictures.

This morning we had cell service so of course I was up bright and early on Facebook. We had to be up early to go through immigration as well. We headed down to D Lounge for immigration, which was easy and painless. We then headed up to Cabanas for breakfast. After breakfast we were going to go back to the room, but it was being cleaned. We headed up to the Atrium and took some pictures.

We saw Vicky and her Husband and sons and talked to them for a while. After that we headed back up to the room. We grabbed our stuff and went up to deck 10 and view Key West and took some pictures.

We decided to get off the ship after a while.

We decided to walk to the Southern Most Point. So we started walking. Took a picture at my street along the way. Yup there is a Julia street.

We saw this animal while walking.

And we made it.

I got a picture or two.

We walked back to town after that.

We shopped a little and then went to Hog Breath's Saloon and got drinks. After that we headed to Sloppy Joe's a got drinks and some hush puppies to eat.

After that we walked around some more. We saw Chewbacca and got two pictures. You could take as many pictures as you want, but just had to tip him.

We got some Key Lime Pie and then headed back towards the ship area where we chilled and took some pictures.

We got back on the ship. I don't know what we really did, but here are pictures dad took.

and here are pictures I took.

I headed back to the room to pack. and shower so I wouldn't have to later. Met up with Dad and we saw Disney Dreams. After Disney Dreams I headed to O'Gills while dad went to finish packing, after a while Dad joined me and we got to chat with Nyoman one last time this trip. We finished our beers and dad went back to the stateroom while I went and walked around.

Dad joined me and we saw Nyoman again, so we got a picture with him.

Dad said he had seen Tisa, so I got a picture with her.

Dinner was in Animator's Palate Tonight. Dad had to run up to the room tonight during dinner and he saw this.

Dinner was good and the new show was nice as well.

We got pictures with our servers.

After dinner we head back up to the stateroom. I left dad and headed down to the Atrium and saw Til We Meet Again.

Dad must have seen it too, because he spotted me.

I'm not sure what dad did the rest of the night, but here are pictures he took.

After Til We Meet Again I went and got a picture with Sheree which both pictures were taken by Vicky.

I went to Fathoms

for a beer and for POP! and 80's Flashback which were both new and great. Me and people I met danced and drank and had a great time. Tonight my sandals finally broke, I knew they would soon. So by the time I left I had no shoes. So I went back to the stateroom and got my other shoes and walked around taking pictures.

Thanks for taking the time to share this on here.
Love the TR so far..pics are great...thoroughly enjoyed reading/looking at the pics..

Wow, 20th cruises! congrats..that's devotion to DCL...
Quick Qs.... you don't get bored after so many of them? do you still remember the 1st one? how old were you? I ask bc, if not 20, I do plan on doing this with my current DD8 until we reach 10... she started at 6...
All the best to you and thanks again...

Thanks for taking the time to share this on here. Love the TR so far..pics are great...thoroughly enjoyed reading/looking at the pics.. Wow, 20th cruises! congrats..that's devotion to DCL... Quick Qs.... you don't get bored after so many of them? do you still remember the 1st one? how old were you? I ask bc, if not 20, I do plan on doing this with my current DD8 until we reach 10... she started at 6... All the best to you and thanks again...
nope I don't get board, plenty to do. I barely remember the first one, but not because of doing so many because we travel other places a lot and I do remember bits of pieces of stuff I did when I was 14 and younger, but not everything. I was 14 when I first went

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter