Orlando Smackdown: Dis vs. Uni. Ch.16 Japan Hates me, Just Hates me 7-13

pkondz said:
Okay, let us know if he's in a wheelchair or just on crutches.

Here now with Nebo and Smidgy. Dr says the rash will go away and he gets the stiches out tomorrow, but no crutches or wheelchair this trip.

Hey Mike, tell Nebo that he has 8 posts on his own TR and there's four other people with more posts than him.

pkondz said:
Hey Mike, tell Nebo that he has 8 posts on his own TR and there's four other people with more posts than him.

Nebo just laughed and told us the story about how you posted more than him one time he checked.

We had a wonderful afternoon with Nebo and Smidgy. I'll let him tell you all about it when he gets home. I'll let him tell you whether or not he actually got stitches, or if it was our evil plot to keep you all wondering.

I guess we didn't scare them away as we'll see them again Tuesday.

So glad the meet-up worked out and there were no body casts involved! Have a great rest of the trip!

Fell so far behind that I didn't even know the new trippie was up and running until now. Very ashamed of self.

Hi guys! :wave2:

What are we doing until Nebo and Smidgy get back?

Since it's your first report and all, and you'll probably have very few visitors and even fewer comments, I'll take pity on you and subscribe.

Yeah right!!! LOL!!!
:rotfl:

~Dawn

Hi guys! :wave2:

What are we doing until Nebo and Smidgy get back?

We were doing cost-benefit analysis of geothermal heating and cooling vs conventional means.

Or something like that.

Since it's your first report and all, and you'll probably have very few visitors and even fewer comments, I'll take pity on you and subscribe.

Yeah right!!! LOL!!!
:rotfl:

~Dawn

You mean you won't subscribe?

We were doing cost-benefit analysis of geothermal heating and cooling vs conventional means.

Or something like that.

But can we make the money back once we install the system to make it beneficial?

One of my neighbors has been installing one of these systems in his new house. What a mess! I hope it's worth it.

Nothing much going on here. The most excitement was when BunnyBoy posted a live update from AK. :dance3:

But can we make the money back once we install the system to make it beneficial?

We considered one, until we found out that it would only pay for itself (installation costs plus heating,cooling costs) after 30 years.

Nothing much going on here. The most excitement was when BunnyBoy posted a live update from AK. :dance3:

Yeah, and then... nothing. Hopefully Nebo didn't have one of his patented injuries and take Thumpy down with him.

Better? Oh, the pressure! :faint:

You did much better with that last post. A+

All our bags are packed
We're ready to go
On our way to Disney to meet Nebo.

Cause we're leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when we'll be back again

Until we get back, Stay thirsty my friends.

Hurray for the meeting and the follow up on Tuesday!!

Speaking of meeting...well, kind of. When I was out shopping Saturday, I saw the Alabama Smidgy...I think maybe even down to the fuzzy cup!

Mrs. Bunny said they were at IOA today and she rode all the coasters!
Then followed up with a beer.

Ok this is off topic here but did anyone else see the video of the dragons flyin over the magic kingdom? this will b a great touch to the new fantasyland. wish i was there to see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter