oops Deleted message about free WDW cd-rom

yzma

Mouseketeer
Sorry I was trying to just delete the last reply I had made and ended up deleting the entire post.For some reason the link I have for the free cd isn't working but if you go to www.disneyworld.com you can order the cd. It is under vacation planning along with the free video.Sorry tink2dw and piratesmate for the oops.

Jennifer

It's not your fault yzma, blame it on the server not serving. The same thing happened to me on a SeaWorld post. REALLY, I was just trying to delete my own rather unfriendly post, not the inane, offtopic one that prompted it. Anyway, if the Moderators, feel it was worthwhile, they'll bring the other ones back. Yours is gone but the others, may return :)

I ordered the CD but they sent me another video. Same thing happened to my sister. Has anyone received the CD?

offsite '83
offsite '87
DixieLandings '92
AllStarsMusic '01
SoG '01

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest