Online check-in Room request

sage210

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I'm a first timer, and just did on-line check-in for our room at AKL-Kidani. (Yay that means we're only 10 days away!) There was a place to request which savannah I wanted to be near, but no place for specific instructions that I've seen mentioned here, like lower floor, near the lobby, etc. Do I have to call one of the reservations lines to add that?

Any suggestion for a good area at Kidani? I think I've read enough here to know what people recommend, but I always second guess.

PS. This is the trip of a lifetime for me, so if you're there the last week of Sept and see someone at the Magic Kingdom crying their head off because they are so overjoyed feel free to smile and wave. :cloud9:

Hi!

I'm a first timer, and just did on-line check-in for our room at AKL-Kidani. (Yay that means we're only 10 days away!) There was a place to request which savannah I wanted to be near, but no place for specific instructions that I've seen mentioned here, like lower floor, near the lobby, etc. Do I have to call one of the reservations lines to add that?

Any suggestion for a good area at Kidani? I think I've read enough here to know what people recommend, but I always second guess.

PS. This is the trip of a lifetime for me, so if you're there the last week of Sept and see someone at the Magic Kingdom crying their head off because they are so overjoyed feel free to smile and wave. :cloud9:

You have to have your requests added to your reservation record.

Near lobby is a common request, I read somewhere that they stopped taking that, not sure if it's true.

Congratulations on your upcoming trip! Kidani is our absolute favorite resort and you will have the best trip. We usually request to be near the pool and/or near transportation. We have always had our requests fulfilled. It is waaay far out for some of the rooms so these requests are important if you dont want to walk an extra quarter mile down a hallway to your room! Have fun and enjoy the pool especially, it is the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter