Online check-in issue/question

wannabebelle

Mouseketeer
I have two different reservations for next week (same resort). The first night is room-only and then I have a package for six nights (to take advantage of free dining). I did the on-line check in for my room only reservation at the 10-day mark. I've read that you have to do on-line check in for both reservations (assuming you want to check in on-line period). When I try to do the check in for the package, it just brings up the details of my one-night room only stay. Any suggestions? I tried 407-WDISNEY, but it says that their system is down. The online system was down yesterday but appears to be running today.

I have two different reservations for next week (same resort). The first night is room-only and then I have a package for six nights (to take advantage of free dining). I did the on-line check in for my room only reservation at the 10-day mark. I've read that you have to do on-line check in for both reservations (assuming you want to check in on-line period). When I try to do the check in for the package, it just brings up the details of my one-night room only stay. Any suggestions? I tried 407-WDISNEY, but it says that their system is down. The online system was down yesterday but appears to be running today.

I'd just give it more time. It's up, but even the phone CMs are having issues with everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter