Online check in a good idea for first timers?

Jewel3k

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide between online check in and regular check in. Is there anything great about the regular check in experience that is not to be missed for a first time family checking in? I like the idea of getting it done and over with so the dh 6, 4 and 2 year old aren't hanging around the lobby for to long with nothing to do, but I don't want to miss any important info I might need.

Not really but online check-in depends on what is most important to you. If you are arriving early before check-in time and its important to you to get a room that's ready if you can, do online check-in. If you are arriving when it's peak crowds and/or a busy day and/or busy time, do online check-in. If room requests are important to you, do not do online check in. We prefer to get our room request and don't mind waiting, so we always stick to regular check-in. We've discussed with CMs in conversation how it's their priority to get people into rooms that are ready for online check-in, so room requests aren't necessarily always taken into consideration.

I think first timers should do regular check in, just to hear the whole spiel. Plus, all of the lobbies have things in them to entertain your kids==movies or games and such, so they won't be standing there bored.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter