One night in Epcot

Depends on how long you have. I'd take a ride on Soarin, walk through Mouse Gear, stroll WS and grab my favorite QS supper or snack, and watch the fireworks.

Makes a Dis girl humble? How would you spend one evening at Epcot?

First let me say, when I read your title I started singing & was delighted when I opened the thread to read that it continued! And now that song is stuck in my head! Lol.
Second, to answer your question, I’d spend the evening touring WS, eating, drinking, watching any live entertainment, watching the movies in the countries, and a must do, go see the Voices of Liberty in the American pavilion. Have fun and thanks for the song!

Man I haven't even seen Chess and you got the song in my head

I'd hit a favorite ride or two--for me the must do is Spaceship Earth. But then, yeah, as others have said I'd probably spend a lot of it strolling World Showcase, especially right now with all the construction in what soon won't be Future World.

Either Soarin' or Test Track (whichever is more your thing), Spaceship Earth, a stroll around the WS with a drink in hand (Cantaloopy from China, Maelstrom Margarita from Mexico, or a beer from Norway), try to convince my family to watch the American Adventure, and have one more drink while watching the nighttime fireworks.

And dinner should happen somewhere in there, too. Or just many snacks...

Couldn't help but start humming...
"One night in Epcot and the world's your oyster..."

How would you spend one evening at Epcot?

What a marvelous opportunity!

Like previous posters I would definitely take a flight on Soarin'. I would also visit Spaceship Earth along the way depending on the wait and how early you get to the park.

Then I would wander back to the World Showcase and explore. Enjoy some of the entertainment. Head deep into Morocco, Japan, and the other stores to see the unique merchandise. Pause to enjoy a favorite snack and/or drink along the way. Then I would find a nice place to watch the fireworks.
Wishing you a pixiedust: evening!

First let me say, when I read your title I started singing & was delighted when I opened the thread to read that it continued! And now that song is stuck in my head! Lol.
Second, to answer your question, I’d spend the evening touring WS, eating, drinking, watching any live entertainment, watching the movies in the countries, and a must do, go see the Voices of Liberty in the American pavilion. Have fun and thanks for the song!
Great post! Just be aware that Voices of Liberty perform during the day, not the evening. If you can get there early enough to catch their last show in the late afternoon, it's well worth it.

If entering from the front, definitely hit Spaceship Earth. Then go wherever the wind takes you around the World. Explore, eat, shop and get a spot before the show. Perfect night!

I would enter through the main gate, and go for at least SE and Soarin. From there I woudl head to the WS and stroll around the World, staying until the fireworks display is over.

Depends on how long a night is!!!

If arriving before The Land closes - I'd ride Nemo, The Land, and Figment (Soarin makes me dizzy). Walk the side path to WS - and maybe buy a coffee somewhere around Canada/France. With one night, I'd plan to snack only. Then I would browse WS at whatever speed felt right such that I could make it to the single rider line at TT about one hour before fireworks. Ride TT - wait for fireworks. Or - if time - hit SE or Mousegears too, before fireworks.

I can make WS last an hour - or I can make it last about 4 hours - depends on the time I have. I personally struggle spending more than a couple hours in WS as a solo visitor - but I can if I am drinking/eating/chilling/watching shows with family or friends.

Leisurely walking through the countries is heaven.
Make FP for your favorite rides there without having to criss-cross the park multiple times.

For one evening only would have to be just World Showcase for us. It's the best part of Epcot because it's relaxing, entertaining, and exciting no matter what you're doing there. Oh, the food and drinks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter