• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One day at MK with no kids

sadiebug

Mouseketeer
My husband and I will be going to MK on October 14th. He has never been to WDW and it will be my first time without the kids. I'm still wanting to ride some of the rides, but would like to focus more on some of the other things you miss when you're scurrying from ride to ride. Any suggestions of things to do? Hidden Mickey's? MK secrets and hidden gems? Would even entertain taking the monorail to nearby resorts. We are planning to make an entire day of it. Thanks in advance for your input!

Oh… what a Fun time.. Pixie Dust ur way for some Special memories made.
the only hidden Mickey we always point out is the one in haunted mansion… the dinner plates on the table in the dancing ghost scene.
Having done several “ no kid” trips… we just like to take it all in, sights, sounds and those yummy aromas, a nice coffee in hand ( perhaps a yummy snack too) and walking about with No Rush, no “Must be there in ten minute Craziness” , lol.
i remember one visit where I really wanted to look at all the windows on Main Street, the writing/signs of “ fake” businesses. yeah… just plop me on a bench somewhere to people watch n Smile and I’m good for an hour..lol
Have a great time!

My husband and I will be going to MK on October 14th. He has never been to WDW and it will be my first time without the kids. I'm still wanting to ride some of the rides, but would like to focus more on some of the other things you miss when you're scurrying from ride to ride. Any suggestions of things to do? Hidden Mickey's? MK secrets and hidden gems? Would even entertain taking the monorail to nearby resorts. We are planning to make an entire day of it. Thanks in advance for your input!
Stand at the top of the train station over main street and take in the view. Do the same from the Swiss Family tree house. Just lean on the railing and relax and gaze.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter