OMG! I can't believe that happened at DISNEY!

I've got another puke on the bus story.

We went the first week of Dec. last year. DS was three at the time. We were riding to All Star Sports from MK late one night. We were in the very back of the bus. Some poor lady puked all over the floor by the door. The smell was terrible. I covered my nose with my shirt to try to decrease the smell somewhat (pretty much everyone in the back had their shirts over there nose, so I wasn't the only one). A couple of minutes later, DS looks at me and says (in a not so indoor voice) "mommy why do you have your shirt on your face. I don't like it there take if off" and he starts trying to pull it down. At this point, everyone on the bus is laughing at him. I was so embarrassed and felt really bad for the lady that had puked.

we had the worst small world ride last year, my daughter gets on the ride, and has to PEE!! She of course had to hold it, and would of been fine, except we got STUCK!! Way back in the jungle room! It took us almost an hour to get off the ride, and my poor daughter was so good. Squirming, and wiggling the whole time, and made it all the way until we hit the ramp to get off the boat, and she lost it. She had her arms tucked under her, and had pee all the way down her, and all the way up her as well!
She was MORTIFIED, and SO SO upset.
We ended up with a whole entire outfit for her that day, not cheap!!
They tied a ribbon around that boat, and no one could ride in it until they cleaned it. She was so upset, but the CM explained, it happens all the time.

Tell you DD she isn't alone. We got stuck last year on It's a Small World and my DD had to pee also. My DH picks her up to help her out of the boat and make a mad dash for the bathroom and she peed all over the seat, herself and him.

My 4 year old always has to be the one who announces that someone is pooping in the bathroom and how it smells.....and it usually ends up being some poor little old lady as we can always see the Dr Sholls shoes shrink back away from the doors....poor ladies. LOL....

We had exited the Soarin' ride at Epcot on our recent October trip, and I was following behind my 7yo DS once we were out of The Land building. I noticed some brown stains on the back of his shorts and upon closer examination discovered that yup, it was what I thought it looked like. UGH. Now this stuff was on the OUTSIDE of his shorts (not the inside, thus not his mess), and the only place he'd been sitting was on the ride, so we are fairly sure this is where he got messy. I marched him quickly to the nearest bathroom, took off his shorts and washed them thoroughly with hand soap and hot water in the bathroom sink, then the poor kid had to wear wet shorts for a while (there was no way he was willing to walk out of the bathroom without his shorts!!! ) Fortunately it was a bazillion degrees hot outside and the shorts were very lightweight, so they dried quickly. I must have washed my hands a thousand times that day.:headache:

What I can't figure out, is how the seats on Soarin could be soiled with YOU-KNOW-WHAT, as there is a height restriction on that ride, and little ones aren't permitted.

July 4, 1978. Bicenntenial year so BIG celebrations going on everywhere. The park was at capacity and closed if my memory serves me correctly. I was nearly 7 so my sister would have been nearly 12. She lost her flip flop as we were getting onto It's a Small World. It fell into the water. Well the cast members couldn't reach it before it got into the filter system of the ride. Now mind you this was mid morning. When it got into the filter system they had to shut the ride down for the rest of the day to clear it out. My sister walked around MK with socks on all day because obviously her flip flop was gone and we couldn't find her shoes to buy at MK. :rotfl:

What I can't figure out, is how the seats on Soarin could be soiled with YOU-KNOW-WHAT, as there is a height restriction on that ride, and little ones aren't permitted.

Well, my DS was riding Soarin since he was 2 1/2 years old because he was tall enough and that is such a great ride. Most 2 1/2 year olds aren't potty trained (although mine was) and even if they are accidents happen. Not to mention it seems to take FOREVER to get on that ride even with a Fast Pass so I am sure many kids "have to go" by the time they finally get on. So while gross, I can see how it could happen :eek:

During our last trip we went to Narcoosees the night of my 35th birthday to celebrate. After a wonderful meal, we were waiting for dessert to arrive (I had fantasized about the almond crusted cheesecake for months) when dd (5) vomited all over the table with absolutely no warning or indication that she was going to be sick. I was so embarrassed and felt bad for the people that were sitting accross from us who noticed what was happening. I ended up taking dd out of there as soon as possible while dh had to wait and explain to our waiter what had happened. The staff there was wonderful, and they even packed up our desserts for us which we ended up eating the next morning for breakfast.

Ok ew.....most of these posts are about people vomiting...gross! ;)

you know, in all my visits I've never seen anyone throw up, heard anyone throw up....NO WAIT, I did......I was waiting for my DDs to get off Screamin', DBF was pin trading so I was sitting on a bench alone and some lady got off Screamin' and was running past me (she was a bit overweight so she wasn't running too fast) to the bathroom but she didn't make it, just did a little bend over a splat and then ran on to the bathroom.....she came out later cracking up, along with everyone else in her party......luckily they let a CM know and someone came and cleaned it up but ewwwwwww.....I guess I had a vomit story too! LOL

The first night of your Disney Honeymoon DH and I were walking back to our room at the newly opened Pop Century. We were chatting as we were walking and I was looking at him not the ground. He faltered a little as he stepped, like you would if you were walking over a wire or garden hose. Only it was not a hose...it was a snake! :scared1: I am phobic about snakes! I was frozen for a second, then I took off running and screaming at the top of my lungs. I could not see where I was going, i just ran. Finally when I stopped I realized I was lost. DH found me though, he said it was not too bad, he just had to follow the scream. :rotfl:

The story on here a month or so about the woman's son that was bitten by a venomous snake at CBR makes my story seem like nothing!

Oh, how could I forget the Squirrel incident of 2005! We were in a 2 bedroom at OKW and returned back to our room from a night of shopping at DTD. MIL went into her bedroom and started screaming. The squirrel came flying out of her room and was running around the villa. I am deathly afraid of rodents so DN and I are on the back of the couch screaming as DH and FIL are trying to shoo the squirrel outside. Eventually the squirrel ran under the dishwasher and crawled around in the walls all night. Disney Pest Control came out and plugged up the hole and then took care of him the next morning. I don't really want to know what they did, but no more squirrel the next day. We thought it was a mouse/rat until Pest Control told us it was a squirrel. We are used to bushy grey squirrels around here but they look a lot different in florida! I still feel badly for all the screaming at 11 pm that night, LOL. Poor neighbors!

While our plane was taxing down the runway at the Detroit airport, my DD suddenly yells out "BOMBS away!!!!!" :eek: (I think it was from a movie) I swear the whole cabin turned to look at us and I just slid to the floor in embarassment.

Not a good word to use on a plane these days!

While our plane was taxing down the runway at the Detroit airport, my DD suddenly yells out "BOMBS away!!!!!" :eek: (I think it was from a movie) I swear the whole cabin turned to look at us and I just slid to the floor in embarassment.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The first night of your Disney Honeymoon DH and I were walking back to our room at the newly opened Pop Century. We were chatting as we were walking and I was looking at him not the ground. He faltered a little as he stepped, like you would if you were walking over a wire or garden hose. Only it was not a hose...it was a snake! :scared1: I am phobic about snakes! I was frozen for a second, then I took off running and screaming at the top of my lungs. I could not see where I was going, i just ran. Finally when I stopped I realized I was lost. DH found me though, he said it was not too bad, he just had to follow the scream. :rotfl:

The story on here a month or so about the woman's son that was bitten by a venomous snake at CBR makes my story seem like nothing!

Oh yeah! My brother saw a snake at the CBR when we stayed there! He thought it was the coolest thing ever. popcorn:: :mad: Did anyone know that there are alligators in the lake at CBR! :scared1::eek: We kept looking for them every night in the water and throwing them ice cubes and things.

:confused3Who knew?:confused3

Oh yeah! My brother saw a snake at the CBR when we stayed there! He thought it was the coolest thing ever. popcorn:: :mad: Did anyone know that there are alligators in the lake at CBR! :scared1::eek: We kept looking for them every night in the water and throwing them ice cubes and things.

:confused3Who knew?:confused3

Did they have warning sings or anything? I'm from Minnesota and never even thought about gaters in Florida till someone said we can't swim on the fake beaches cus of the gaters. :scared1: I'd be wading in it and not even thinking about it! We don't have them up here! :eek:

I was waiting in line for the tea cup ride at Disney Land Paris when a little boy dropped his pants and ran behind a "leaf" (one of the decorations) and did his business... BOTH things...

On our first trip to the world with our twins, we were in the midst of finalizing potty training. We were touring Mickey's house one evening and I was running ahead to catch up with my daughter. My wife and MIL had my son and he was taking him time looking at the garden. Next thing I knew, my MIL had walked passed me heading out of the backyard. I turned around to see a "full moon" near Mickey's pumpkins. My son has proceeded to pull his pants down and was going to pee. My wife quickly yanked his pants up and ran towards Pete's Garage for the restroom. After that trip, she told me I was no longer allowed to use the restroom outside (we live in the country) until he was old enough to know better about when and where to do it. Needless to say, he has not had a problem adjusting to being a cub scout and having to use the bathroom outside during campouts. However, the memory of his white tush in Mickey's Garden is priceless.

It was most likely an adult that did that. It happens, many sick people go to Disney every year.

Oh, the last time I rode Star Tours, we get in line for our seats, and the Cast Member asked us to wait a moment as they were still unloading a previous passenger. It was a disable adult, which we could see being helped out of a seat. She passes by us with her assistant, reeks of stale urine and feces, and had obviously soiled herself. The ride seat she was in was also covered in feces and urine. The Cast Member had a big frown on her face, and took us to another Star Tours ship to board, because that one needed cleaning. So I can totally see how an adult who passes the height restrictions could soil a ride seat. (What was even worse was we saw the same disabled lady with her assistant wheeling her around the park riding all different rides that day, and she stank to high heaven, her assistant didn't even bother to help clean her up! I truly felt sorry for the cast members that day. I also know some disabled people can have problems that they have no control over, but how could their assistant not clean them up after an accident, for pete's sake!).

I fly out of Detroit. . . and HATE flying . . . so so so glad I wasn't on that plane. All the Valium in the world couldn't have gotten me back on that plane after I ran off it SCREAMING!! LOLOLOL!!!!

When my son was 2 and still in diapers, we were heading back home to our resort one night on a standing room only bus. Just after the bus started moving the poor old lady next to us lets us know he has a problem. HUGE BLOWOUT! It was a very uncomfortable ride filled with angry glares from then on as I tried to keep a squirming toddler completely still so as not to spread the nastiness onto himself, me, or other passengers.

DS (2) had a huge blowout on the ME bus. I was holding him. Good times. We got off the bus and DH, who'd been a few rows up with DD looked at me and said "The luggage isn't being delivered for three hours, right?" OMG, I'd forgotten. I walked into the Pop to check in and they told me where our room was, and I said, "Oh, that's not what I was hoping for". The CM looked at me with my shirt covered in yuck and said "Let me see what I can do to put the magic back in your day" and found us the perfect room location, ground floor facing the kiddie pool. I think she felt so sorry for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter