OMG! I can't believe that happened at DISNEY!

Lissypiggy

<font color=royalblue>Well, I'm that random person
Hi Everyone!:goodvibes

OK, so I love the threads about gross, best, worst, moments ect.:rotfl:

ANYWAY, I wanted to start a tread were people shared there unbelievable stories like OMG:eek: i can't believe that happened at DISNEYWORLD! :scared1:

I can't wait to read them all!:jumping1:

POST PEOPLE NOW! :mickeyjum

And remember MICKEY'S WATCHING!:smickey:

And everyone else . . .
:maleficen:simba::stitch::ccat::donald::dumbo:
:tigger::hmghost::figment::goofy::sulley:

On our way back to ASMo, after a long day at MK, we literally stumbled across two young adults who apparently could not wait until they got back to their room to get graphically romantic. We were NOT expecting to discuss the birds and the bees on our visit to The Mouse!:headache:

On my trip to the World during Food and Wine a few years back, we ran into some girls that apparently couldn't handle their liquor and got to watch as one leaned over the bench we were on and puked in the shrubs...:headache:

This is not quite like the other two, but my worest memory in Disney is because of my entire extended family.

My now 16 year old was under three, tired out after a long day and I did not know to bring my own stroller, so now I am carrying her. (Heavy!)

Suddenly my brother and sister in law decide to go to Pleasure Island, everyone including my husband agrees, and in seconds I am left alone on Main St after the night parade, the park is closing and I am terrified to put my Daughter down because I could picture losing her.

She is crying because everyone left, I wanted to join in, and finally I sat at a cafe and waited for at least an hour for the crowds to die down. Then I carry a sleeping toddler on the monorail to the Poly and walk to the Shades of Green. My parents in law are waiting for me right inside the lobby, and upon seeing me demand "Where have you been?"

I lost it.

Needless to say my husband and I needed to work some issues out.

The best thing that has ever happened to us at Disney: We had been trying to get pregnant since we got home from our last Disney trip in 2008 with no luck. I was on fertility drugs for about 4 months starting in January 2009 and got so tired of negative pregnancy tests that I decided to take a break, relax and enjoy our May 2009 Disney trip. A couple of weeks after returning from Disney, I wasn't feeling well and WOW Disney magic stuck and I am now 28 weeks preggers with our Disney souvenir! :cloud9:

Yeah I agree with the previous poster...our Disney Souvenir is one of our best memories as well. He'll be here in a couple weeks. ;) And dd#2 (age 3 at the time) saying "Daddy we're all going to die in here" on the Stitch Ride.

On my son's first trip to Disney he was almost 3 years old, and had been potty trained since 2 1/2 years. So I didn't think we needed to worry about anything, but I hadn't counted on the auto flush toilets. He was so scared about them that he kept telling me he didn't have to go. Back then I didn't know how to stop them from flushing.

So finally I told him we have to take a potty break. I left my husband with the stroller and my younger ds, and took my oldest ds to the bathroom. Well we made it into the stall, pulled down his pants, and he peed all over the floor and his pants. It wasn't just a little bit. It was like a flood. We were stuck in the stall with no extra clothes or anything. He did not want me to pull back up his soaked pants. So I had to just pull his shirt down like a dress and walk him back to the stroller with his dripping pants where he put on a pair of his little brothers pants until we could find the one store in Magic Kingdom that sold boys underwear. We bought a 3 pack of undies and a pair of very expensive mickey sweats.

When I was at WDW in college, my friends and I were on a bus one night going back to the CBR. Apparently, some kids on the bus had been drinking on the sly because they were definitely not 21. One of them threw up on a standing room only bus, and the vomit rolled underneath all the seats and down the aisle. It was a long and smelly ride back to the resort!

I have two offhand, one awesome- one not so much

1. Three trips ago, my DD who has autism said I love you for the first time in the Magic Kingdom

2. Two trips ago, we accidentally went to the MK on "red shirt" day. My main concern is that a lot of apparel (sp?) was allowed in that normally wouldn't be. Lots of profanity, etc. Well, we were walking over the bridge to adventureland, when our DD, who is now reading well, pulls on my sleeve and loudly asks Mommy, what is an or-gXX-m? You guessed it, she read it on a shirt that said xxxxxx donor. Well, after I picked myself up off the bridge, I told her that the silly girl had worn a shirt that was spelled wrong. It should have said organ donor. It was the best I could come up with on short notice

Omg, I was on a bus coming back from MK that smelt of vomit...
On the trip we took when my ds was 8 we were at Hoopdy doo review and my son had to much chocolate milk got sick, we ran to the bathroom, made it into the stall but he missed the toilet and threw up all over himself. I had to wash him up in the sink, then run to the gift shop to buy him new clothes....

I have been more then 40 times so I will have to really think back but the 1st thing to come to mind is a trip in 1997 .
We were staying in The Dixie Landings and I had to go to the main building for drinks , it was already getting dark but I cut through the woods anyway LOL I just knew the booger bears were in there waiting for me !
But nope it was a man alone "enjoying" himself so to speak . My now Ex Dh was so mad at me for cutting through the woods he didnt even think about how freaked out I was LOL
We called the front desk to let them know and then I had to listen to my then DH give me the lecture on how not to think I was safe because we were in WDW .

The best Vomit Comet story was this past April at MGM ( yeah I know they changed the name it is still MGM to us LOL) as we were waiting to go back to SSR. A mom and dad had a little girl who kept saying she was not feeling good . I told my Dh to watch out because he was behind them , of course he was not getting what I was trying to whisper to him . The bus comes and the mom picks the little girl who is maybe 4 years old and the girl is looking a little green . Sure enough we get on the bus and they sit across from us just as the dad leans over to take the girl from the mom she begins to puke everywhere on the bus and then it starts up a chain reaction with the other kids on the bus. I look over at my DH and he is gagging :sick: He hates throw up LOL
The bus driver had to let us all off the bus so they could take it off to be cleaned . It looked like a Vomit Comet had blown through the whole bus! I bet there were at least 6 people who threw up on that bus in a 3-5 min period. bawhwhwhwhaaa I know it is not funny but it was if you know what I mean

Well, we were walking over the bridge to adventureland, when our DD, who is now reading well, pulls on my sleeve and loudly asks Mommy, what is an or-gXX-m? You guessed it, she read it on a shirt that said xxxxxx donor. Well, after I picked myself up off the bridge, I told her that the silly girl had worn a shirt that was spelled wrong. It should have said organ donor. It was the best I could come up with on short notice

:lmao::laughing:Oh that cracked me up. You do know in a few years she will know what you did......HAHA!:rotfl2:

My oldest son has Asperger's and he tends to be say exactly what he thinks. He doesn't really like character meals but he agreed to go since his 8 year old brother wanted to (oldest was 11 at the time). Usually we just tell the characters that he's shy and they concentrate on the younger one instead. At Crystal Palace, Tigger decided to sneak up behind him and cover his eyes like he was playing a game of Guess Who? My son could very easily have freaked out and yelled loudly. Instead, he calmly said, "Excuse me? Would you please stop touching me? Your big, furry costume is kind of freaking me out and I know you're probably just some college guy anyway." Tigger jumped back and covered his mouth in surprise. The people at the tables around us were obviously amused. Gotta love that kid!

4th of July in the MK on my honeymoon. Standing in line for the bathroom in Adventureland (the one in the passthrough to Adventureland). Yes, there was quite a line, it was packed that day. All of a sudden my leg is soaked. The kid behind me threw up chocolate ice cream all over me. My sneaker and sock were covered. To make matters worst, the grandmother proceeded to yell at the kid (about 6) for overdoing it and never once said sorry to me. They left the line and went on their merry way while I was stuck with the kids stomach remnants pooling in my shoe. UGH!

While standing in the very crowded que for the buses to take us back to POR after a night a MK. A young boy runs across the street and drops his pants to relieve himslef. Shortly after the mother comes to move him behind one of the monorail poles. I looked at dh and said-that is something I never thought I would see at Disney.

Also saw a mother sleeping on a bench at epcot with a baby next to her in a stroller:scared1:

a while back I saw a thread here that had a picture of a group of people who had all removed their socks and shoes and were "soaking" in Cinderella's fountain!!! :eek:

Oh on my honeymoon we were at MK and this little boy starts saying "Mommy I have to pee"..So Mom has junior pull his pants down and PEE right over the bridge by the castle and into the water.I also saw a woman change her infants diaper in a stroller , take the used diaper and stash it in the entrance to the ride queue of Peter Pan

we had the worst small world ride last year, my daughter gets on the ride, and has to PEE!! She of course had to hold it, and would of been fine, except we got STUCK!! Way back in the jungle room! It took us almost an hour to get off the ride, and my poor daughter was so good. Squirming, and wiggling the whole time, and made it all the way until we hit the ramp to get off the boat, and she lost it. She had her arms tucked under her, and had pee all the way down her, and all the way up her as well!
She was MORTIFIED, and SO SO upset.
We ended up with a whole entire outfit for her that day, not cheap!!
They tied a ribbon around that boat, and no one could ride in it until they cleaned it. She was so upset, but the CM explained, it happens all the time.

luv bunnies: gotta love our aspie kids!! my dd 8 is an aspie..and yep it's tell it like it is....our first trip is in feb 2010..she hates the princesses and has been warned not to wreck the illusion for the other little girls.that they are just college chicks playing dress up...lol

The best thing that has ever happened to us at Disney: We had been trying to get pregnant since we got home from our last Disney trip in 2008 with no luck. I was on fertility drugs for about 4 months starting in January 2009 and got so tired of negative pregnancy tests that I decided to take a break, relax and enjoy our May 2009 Disney trip. A couple of weeks after returning from Disney, I wasn't feeling well and WOW Disney magic stuck and I am now 28 weeks preggers with our Disney souvenir! :cloud9:

Yeah I agree with the previous poster...our Disney Souvenir is one of our best memories as well. He'll be here in a couple weeks. ;) And dd#2 (age 3 at the time) saying "Daddy we're all going to die in here" on the Stitch Ride.

Our first son is a Disney World souvenir! We had been trying for three years, so we were very happy about the Disney Magic.

Our worst experience was five years later. Not any one single experience, but the whole trip was just a string of disasters. Lost vouchers that couldn't be replaced, food poisoning from bad steak at Downtown Disney, broken Monorail train that was never repaired or removed from the track the whole week, no cell phone reception, trash and burnt out lights all over the park, many rides that kept breaking, several problems at the GF resort with our reservations, and very irritated employees who couldn't resolve a single concern. And the list goes on. BAAAAAAAAD trip after being used to perfect Disney service and maintainance my entire life. It was like the parks and resorts had been taken over by the government or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter