Okw?

Stitch's Greatest Fa

DIS Veteran
Hi, I read last night that OKW does not have counter service other than the pool bar. Is this true and if so, what kind of items do they serve and at what time of day?

I am defo an OKW fan, BUT the lack of a decent food court is, in my opinion, their only downfall. They have Olivias restaurant and a snack shack, selling:

Cheeseburger
Hot Dog
Chicken Nuggets
Turkey Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Caesar Salad with Chicken

Also a couple of breakfast items and a couple of desserts. They do sell more, but not much more.

It's a real let-down, especially for pool days.

Still love it there though:thumbsup2

Tina

We are staying there first time in Oct. Planning on getting the boat to downtown disney, it only takes 15 or 20 mins then we can have WPE or Earl of sandwich.

We stayed at all stars with the food court last time and only ate 1 tea there so I don't think lack of QS will be a problem.

Stayed there 16 nights last August, never tried CS, far better places to eat. We ate approx 10 lunches at 3 places, WP DTD and the 2 food courts at Port Orleans. All 3 within 5 mins drive.

as others have said- there is a small CS but it's not amazing. didn't bother us much as we ate elsewhere most of the time- you are spoilt for choice at DTD- nice cocktails tho:thumbsup2 try the turtle krawl - yummy

Whilst I appreciate there are better places to eat, the reason I waas concerned is *** we will have our 20 month old DD with us and may need some quick options!

The option is there as Tina & Rob have shown but its not somewhere we would eat even with a better menu, its just a window and eat outside. Something we don't do, we only eat inside, mainly beacuse DW has a bird phobia, quite a lot were hanging around the tables when we were there last August.

As everyone has said the snack bar is basically just that! Good food but very limited menu. We used to drive to Port Orleans or catch the boat to Downtown Disney which had a few different options for counter service :thumbsup2

It is a lovely resort though :)

Thanks guys, actually forgot about DTD being so close. Also as we will have a fridge were going to stock up on own breakfast items at Publix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!