Okay, you really have to show us what you all look like!!!!

Cruz Family

DIS Veteran
I listen to ALL the podcasts and have gotten to the point where I need to put some faces to the voices. Many of us have seen Julie but thats about it............Please, please, please!!!!!:flower3:

I listen to ALL the podcasts and have gotten to the point where I need to put some faces to the voices. Many of us have seen Julie but thats about it............Please, please, please!!!!!:flower3:

Well, if you're seen Julie then you've seen Corey (with Julie of course) and then Corey posted a picture of Bawb on his EVC so the only ones that are missing are Pete, John and Kevin...so we've seen at least half the roundtable so far.

--Mr. DB

Well, if you're seen Julie then you've seen Corey (with Julie of course) and then Corey posted a picture of Bawb on his EVC so the only ones that are missing are Pete, John and Kevin...so we've seen at least half the roundtable so far.

--Mr. DB

But they have already said that they prefer not to. I can respect that, as well as it adds to the mystery :cool2:

--Mr. DB

I saw Julie in the video trivia challenge and do not recall Corey in it. Where can I find the pic of Bob?

I saw Julie in the video trivia challenge and do not recall Corey in it. Where can I find the pic of Bob?

My guess is that Corey is the person in Julie's profile pic with her (here) and here's Bawb:

bawb-600.jpg

--Mr. DB

Hate to sound ignorant but what State are they all from? I mean, I notice that Bob has a different accent which is not like the "typical American accent." He says certain words differently like "cart - caart" What state would it be from? I heard it many times but cannot put my finger on it? It is actually very, very cool. Sort of like Barbara Walters?
Thanks!

Hate to sound ignorant but what State are they all from? I mean, I notice that Bob has a different accent which is not like the "typical American accent." He says certain words differently like "cart - caart" What state would it be from? I heard it many times but cannot put my finger on it? It is actually very, very cool. Sort of like Barbara Walters?
Thanks!

Boston, we all sound like that around here!:goodvibes

And Cruz Family, I don't see YOUR picture in YOUR profile! ;)

Anyway, they are public figures I guess so here goes. Sorry, fellows:

Here is Pete:
george-clooney02.jpg

and John:
brad_pitt_chest.jpg

and, last but not least, Kevin:
wilson.jpg

Will that do?

Here is Pete:
george-clooney02.jpg

and John:
brad_pitt_chest.jpg

wilson.jpg

Will that do?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

As for me not having a pic on my profile, I would if I like using my digital camera. I think I am the last person still using film!:confused3

Here is Pete:
george-clooney02.jpg

and John:
brad_pitt_chest.jpg

wilson.jpg

Will that do?

Holy hottness :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

With PodMasters like that who needs Johnny Depp :banana: :banana: :banana:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I already mentioned Bob is adorable, but wanted to say Julie & Corey are even cuter than I thought they'd be! What an adorable couple!

I totally understand the others not wanting to out themselves..I'm a little weary of posting my face on here too. :rolleyes1

Corey, Julie, and Bob are so cute!!!

But WOW MAMA!! Pete and John.... :lmao:

I second that with an AMEN!!!!!!!
:lmao: :rotfl2:

(Do ya think they'll mention this on the podcast?!)

Hmmm...I'm sure Pete will but he'll probably be more modest than he needs to be...

--Mr. DB

We need to send Checkwriter a special prize for those pics :cool1:

If I really looked like that I would do a video podcast every day - naked :scared1:

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter