okay we've decided to take 2 days from disney to try universal and IOA which days are the least cro

I just cancelled my 2-night reservation at HRH because my husband doesn't want to stay at two different hotels. Since we'll be staying at WDW and visiting USF/IOA as day guests - I plan to avoid the early entry park days, as well as Saturday. IOA has early entry on Monday and Wednesday; USF's is on Sunday and Thursday.

I have heard Sundays are pretty good at IOA.

Nancy,
When you cancelled HRH, did they charge you the $25.00 per person fee?
Wondering because our family will be back down in Florida over Thanksgiving and we were planning to catch a nite or two at PBH (see the Grinch). I am worried about committing a paticular nite as of yet because, I was under the immpression there is a 25.00per person cancell fee.

Thanks in advance,
Valarie

(moderator, move to new topic if need be.)
Valarie

scoob.gif

Valarie, when I made the reservation, I was told the cancellation deadline was 5 days before arrival to avoid losing my one-night's deposit. I think the $25/person fee is for packages.

Sunday morning. I live near by IOA/USF and whenever I want to go to the park this is my "quiet time".

On 1 Sunday I was able to do:
1) Hulk
2) Dr. Doom
3) Spider-Man
4) JP River Adventure
5) Trike Ecounter
6) Poseidon's Fury
7) Dueling Dragons (both sides)
8) Cat in the Hat

All in 1 hour and 55 minutes including walking time. No Universal Express, NO FOTL.

<A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/~dznefreek/IOAGuide1.html" TARGET=_blank><font color=royalblue>Visit the Unofficial Guide to Islands of Adventure!</A>

What month was that Sunday in? I don't think I could walk to each of those attractions in an hour and 55 minutes, much less do them to. You must have some sort of training regimen you follow?

[This message was edited by No11's Mom on 01-15-01 at 06:35 PM.]

ya how do you do that? and how close do you live? i just can't wait till i get a car....

I did'nt know that they had early entry days. IS that only if you are staying at one of UN/IOA hotels? Or you just have to have a multi-day pass? We are camping and staying at FW, and we will be going to UN and IOA during our stay. And I knew nothing of early entry.

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 & Kayla-8
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000

I live about 25 minutes away. I did this in October 1999 the park was only open for about 5 moths and I was alone.

I walk extremely fast when and I am by myself (wife hates theme parks, kids are sick of going)

P.S. By walk time I meant from ride to ride; not from home.

<a href="http://members.tripod.com/~dznefreek/IOAGuide1.html"><font color=royalblue>Visit the Unofficial Guide to Islands of Adventure!</a>

I could probably walk from ride to ride in that amount of time, but I would probably get a cramp. :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

P.S.S. 1h 55m was from the time I entered the IOA until the time I walked out the gate.

<a href="http://members.tripod.com/~dznefreek/IOAGuide1.html"><font color=royalblue>Visit the Unofficial Guide to Islands of Adventure!</a>

P.S.S. - 1h 55m was from the time I entered IOA, went from ride to ride until the time I walked out the gate.

<A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/~dznefreek/IOAGuide1.html" TARGET=_blank><font color=royalblue>Visit the Unofficial Guide to Islands of Adventure!</A>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest