OK here I go....My first ever TR! DAY 5 ON PAGE 21

Yikes! lol I'm thinkin' I'm really glad I've got a girl. haha Oddly enough, she also needs a haircut. :rotfl2:

OH MY GOODNESS.....with only 12 days to go I find myself in a panic. Dont ask why. Its just me....I looked at my list today and its seems overwhelming but I know its just petty things. Here is still what I have to do...

1. Buy new socks (everyone gets new socks before our vacations, dont ask its just tradition...is that strange???) :confused3
2. Get some hair dye. Yes. I am going grey :eek:
3.Get back my daughters Disney t-shirts, her dad has somehow ended up with 3 of the 5 BRAND NEW t-shirts she got for her birthday last month that were supposed to be for this trip...dont ask me how it happened! :confused:
4.I still havent made PS arrangements...for some reason I never plan out when were going to eat...I kinda just fly by the seat of our pants and so far ive been lucky to be in the park when there arent many crowds. What we do is decide that morning what we want to eat, call PS line and usually get in for the same day, if we dont, we dont sweat it. Its always worked, hopefully it will this time too :rolleyes1
5.Print out my coupons....I just figured I would wait until maybe two or three days before we leave, sounds good to me :thumbsup2
6.Buy capris for me and shorts for the kids. Being up here in Oregon my kids havent seen shorts since last september, will be nice to see their little white legs again :lmao:

I know there is more but of course my mind is drawing a blank...I feel like this today :surfweb: My DH has today off so were going to go run some "Pre-vacation" errands....wish me luck! :hug:

Take a deep breath, breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. Eh, I don't are about PS unless it is a character meal, those are always the busiest places. The t shirts would drive me crazy. Argh. New socks are like something I might do. I have gray hair and I won't dye it.:snooty: I earned this. We haven't had the shorts on yet but I did wear capris the other day. Just take a deep breath, it will all take care of itself.

I got a very fun envelope today!! Thank you so much!! My daughter Kody says ooh you got mail from Oregon!!:goodvibes

Oh that was fast! Glad you got them ok and hope you can enjoy them!
:goodvibes

Yes, now to figure out what to do with them. I will post pictures of them on my pre trip report when I am done with them.

ALMOST ready to do the singel digit dance!!!! could anyone be happier? probably but im pretty dang close! wooohooooo!!!:cool1:

Oh my goodness, today Im going to finish up everything I need to buy, should be a fun day. Normally I HATE shopping, but when your shopping for Disneyland, everything changes! woohoo! :cool1::cheer2:

Oh my goodness, today Im going to finish up everything I need to buy, should be a fun day. Normally I HATE shopping, but when your shopping for Disneyland, everything changes! woohoo! :cool1::cheer2:

That isn't shopping, it is trip preparation and that is why it is different!!:thumbsup2

Here is a picture of our countdown rings I made one morning when I got up WAYYYYYY too early back in december...(please dont mind the unfinished drywall...still in the middle of doing some re-modeling)

dlrings.jpg

And here is a picture of the same rings as of this morning :cool1:

dlrings2.jpg

Sorry about the size of the pictures, I took them with my cell phone and forgot to resize them :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter