OK here I go....My first ever TR! DAY 5 ON PAGE 21

So today my DS15 tells me that he may not go with us, depending on his baseball practice schedule, I wish I had known this like oh I dont know, 3 months ago! I understand that he didnt know and wont know for sure until tomorrow but I am really looking forward to going with all three of my kids, we have never all gone together and I will be so crushed if he doesnt go, but hey, its freshman baseball so I understand....sorta :confused3

No, I understand that he is part of a team and I applaud his dedication. But, yeah saying something three months agp would have been nice. I hope it all works out.:hug:

oh I know but i have things to figured out what are a must because I am going with someone who has never gone to disney let alone but alone without her kids or hubby. lol :)

Oh wow. This is gonna be a lot of fun. I have so many things I consider a must do.

I know right but I do know hoping it dont rain to see the electrical parade and aladdin is a must since she has never been and they will be ending them soon :(

The electircal parade is the thing I am looking forward to second most this trip. First has to be our first timer's initial reaction to the sign, the esplanade, and the mickey floral. I'm so excited that the parade starts up on our second night. I'd hate for her not to get to see it before it heads East. Plus, it's my favorite. lol

I'm not too worried about making a plan for my bff who hasnt been in YEARS I think with a 6day PH and going during the week were going to have enough time to see pretty much everything and then some. I could very well be fooling myself, but ive always been pretty good at guessing when the crowds will be at a minimum...and if they are not...well, we've still got 6 days! Im excited, now I think im going to take DD8 to Studio 365 and get her hair done, I was thinking about doing BBB but shes getting out of the princess thing and is way more into Hannah Montana and stuff...plus its way cheaper! BONUS! I find out today if my DS15 is going or not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my toes, but understand his dedication as well. I love that boy :love:

I took him to Big5 yesterday to get his baseball cleats and after we picked out the right pair he kinda whispered into my ear that "I also need a cup mom" Are you serious? I dont know how to do this! Im a girl! Anyway, after much looking around and contemplating we finally found what we needed and hit the road. Then he came home and tried on a few of his old baseball caps and decided he needed a haircut. He came back looking so handsome! There is somthing so cute about when a boy finally gets his haircut after MONTHS of trying to grow it out. All I saw was his cute little baby face ( I didnt say that of course, just "You look very handsome Luke!) he was a little embarrased but all in all I think he liked it.

Anyway, I keep thinking "In two weeks I'll be..." in two weeks I'll be getting up at the hotel, getting some coffee, getting in the shower, waking the kids up, getting them ready and heading out for some breakfast before we hit our first day at DL!!! I cant wait!
OK too much talking, I need some coffee! hope you all have a great day! :surfweb:

I know right but I do know hoping it dont rain to see the electrical parade and aladdin is a must since she has never been and they will be ending them soon :(

I agree. I am so sad that the ELP is leaving before we go.:sad2: I do hope I can convince my husband to watch Aladdin with me.

The electircal parade is the thing I am looking forward to second most this trip. First has to be our first timer's initial reaction to the sign, the esplanade, and the mickey floral. I'm so excited that the parade starts up on our second night. I'd hate for her not to get to see it before it heads East. Plus, it's my favorite. lol

I get so excited when I start to see the signs that we are there. The signs and the street decorations just fuel my excitement.

I'm not too worried about making a plan for my bff who hasnt been in YEARS I think with a 6day PH and going during the week were going to have enough time to see pretty much everything and then some. I could very well be fooling myself, but ive always been pretty good at guessing when the crowds will be at a minimum...and if they are not...well, we've still got 6 days! Im excited, now I think im going to take DD8 to Studio 365 and get her hair done, I was thinking about doing BBB but shes getting out of the princess thing and is way more into Hannah Montana and stuff...plus its way cheaper! BONUS! I find out today if my DS15 is going or not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my toes, but understand his dedication as well. I love that boy :love:

I took him to Big5 yesterday to get his baseball cleats and after we picked out the right pair he kinda whispered into my ear that "I also need a cup mom" Are you serious? I dont know how to do this! Im a girl! Anyway, after much looking around and contemplating we finally found what we needed and hit the road. Then he came home and tried on a few of his old baseball caps and decided he needed a haircut. He came back looking so handsome! There is somthing so cute about when a boy finally gets his haircut after MONTHS of trying to grow it out. All I saw was his cute little baby face ( I didnt say that of course, just "You look very handsome Luke!) he was a little embarrased but all in all I think he liked it.

Anyway, I keep thinking "In two weeks I'll be..." in two weeks I'll be getting up at the hotel, getting some coffee, getting in the shower, waking the kids up, getting them ready and heading out for some breakfast before we hit our first day at DL!!! I cant wait!
OK too much talking, I need some coffee! hope you all have a great day! :surfweb:

How fun getting to buy the cup.:eek: I would be clueless. I wish my son would decide he needed his hair cut. I cannot see his eyes anymore.

I think when my DS15 put his baseball hat on and realized how funny he looked he knew he HAD to get it cut, doesnt matter that Ive been telling him for the past 6 months, its takes something like baseball practice to get him to do it. Doesnt matter to me, as long as its gone! :rotfl:

:rotfl2: The Big5 thing....hilarious!! Do you need that in a small, med or large?? :lmao: Yikes!! What a good mom you are!! :worship:

:rotfl2: The Big5 thing....hilarious!! Do you need that in a small, med or large?? :lmao: Yikes!! What a good mom you are!! :worship:

Yeah that was so akward...I was like "so are you a youth large or a mens small?" and he just looked at me like DUH! and said "Im a mens large mom" I think I just vomited in my mouth a little ....Did I really NEED to know that? please next time just pick it out and hand it to me so I can pay for it, geez! :rotfl:

I think when my DS15 put his baseball hat on and realized how funny he looked he knew he HAD to get it cut, doesnt matter that Ive been telling him for the past 6 months, its takes something like baseball practice to get him to do it. Doesnt matter to me, as long as its gone! :rotfl:

With Loren it's so odd for me. Until the last few years he has always worn his hair really short, shaved as a matter of fact. I was always after him to wear it a little longer and now his hair is so long I cannot see his eyes as a general rule. I understand in some ways why he has it grown out, last year when he had marching band they had a hard time getting his hair up in his shako that they used tons of hairspray, so when the marching was over and he brushed his hair out for the awards ceremony it was hard for him to comb it out. This way they will only have to put it in a pony tail. After marching band I am making him get it at least styled.

Fellow Oregonian here, joining in on the fun! I'm enjoying your PT report and am looking forward to reading the trip report, as our trip is about a month after yours and I need as many tips as I can get. ;)

Fellow Oregonian here, joining in on the fun! I'm enjoying your PT report and am looking forward to reading the trip report, as our trip is about a month after yours and I need as many tips as I can get. ;)

AWESOME!!! :thumbsup2
Eugene huh? My DH drives to Eugene and back everyday for work! so cool! Have you done a PTR yet? If you have I would love to read it! and I am happy to share any tips ive got with you! lemme know if there is anything specific you want to know and I will do my best to help out! You can also send me a message to my inbox if you dont wabt to post here!
Thanks for reading!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter